Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Don C View Post
    There is no evidence he knew she was only 16 when they dated.
    But it seems like he did lie to the police about sleeping with her/dating her.

Why lie? very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofspam1972 View Post
    Why lie? very weird.
    Desperate to not go to jail for statuatory rape, would be my guess.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

So now Chris Hansen is the patron saint of pedophilia abuse cases? wow what a legacy to have.
    I guess there are worse things to be known for.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    You quoted me but did not respond? i know it was a stupid comment.

But it seems like he did lie to the police about sleeping with her/dating her.

Why lie? very weird.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

You quoted me but did not respond? i know it was a stupid comment.
    There was an image of Chris Hansen there that really said it all, that I don't think you could see.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Except their are laws like this in existence. In the US you can take pictures of children all you want, but if you publish them (which would include posting them on Facebook) without permission by the parents that is a felony. It doesn't matter if it is public or not.
    The felony bit is simply false, otherwise filing any croud scene for the news of any other purpose would be a felony, again you are citing imaginary law. What statue do you think is being violated? If you publich for cerian purposes you are subject to acivil case, but simply photographing a child and publishing the r photo is not a crime of any kind in the US. It can't even be made into a crime without a Constitutional change, and any propsed change to the 1st Ammendmamt is about as likey as Charles Manson being elected president
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    In my country there were laws passed that implied it was even parents to take pictures of their kids in a public park. The general trend in the West everywhere is a restriction on rights in regards to photographing children. Whether these laws are enforceable is moot. The whole reason why I thought this was an issue is because a poster mentioned something that to me sounded like he had violated a similar law. I also assumed that Comic-con would have similar conventions which turns out not to be true as well, though it turns out Comic-con has some of the worst rules in regards to harassment.
    Comic-con rules have nothing to do with it being a crime, Rules are not laws. And the anti-freedom trend in the west does not and can not apply in the US. Comic-cons rules are the norm in the US I have never heard or seen any ruls or a major public event that are much different on photography withing the US.

Question how do your news services blank out all the children at a soccer game crowd shot? Or at any street scene, parade or demonstration?