Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    None of the Illuminati have room to judge, and every single one of them have used the "ends justify the means" excuse for way pettier things. In fact, Namor has a better track record on that front than most every other Illuminati member.
    I never mentioned the Illuminati just the people outside who will eventually find out. As to the last statement yes, he has.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Actually I wonder how well Superior Spidey would work with them? Lol.
    LOL! That would have been something to see.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    I never mentioned the Illuminati just the people outside who will eventually find out. As to the last statement yes, he has.
    Sure, but the outside people won't hold Namor any more responsible than they will everyone else. The blood is on all their hands just as much as it is on Namor's.
    On ye olde CBR

Spiderman? who cares what he thinks lol

Ultimate Member

I suspect that missing Time Gem (which fractured and transported Captain America and some Avengers through time) might come into play here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Spiderman? who cares what he thinks lol
    LOL! That's what I say.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    Sure, but the outside people won't hold Namor any more responsible than they will everyone else. The blood is on all their hands just as much as it is on Namor's.
    Well said. My point exactly!

Good issue. didn't like some of the art. T'challa looked way too young at times and weird at others.

I've become a fan of namor throughout this run. He did do what needed to be done. They've already gone too far to just freeze up before both universes crashed. And if they knew they couldn't do it then they should have recruited someone who could even though they'd still be indirectly responsible as they are now with building and bringing the bomb.

Now I wonder if T'challa knew namor would do what he did. He had the conversation about needing him for a reason and threw the trigger in his direction. It's not unlike T'challa to plan that far ahead but the acting before makes me question it.

I assume Bast is still supplying T'challa with power even though the other panthers have ditched him but Hickman will have to clarify.

And i'm pretty sure Black Bolt killed lady greenlanturn. Maximus said as much during the fight that he would kill.

I wanted to T'challa to pull the trigger for the same reasons Namor did, but I'm also glad he didn't because I'm sure we panther fans would never hear the end of it.

Great issue, I feel bad for Namor fans this will be on him forever even though they had to do it.
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Great issue, I feel bad for Namor fans this will be on him forever even though they had to do it.
    I doubt they see it as a negative. Namor did what had to be done and did what the group was formed to do. there is a bit of heroism to it despite the sad casualties

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    i can't speak for every namor fan, but for me i am incredibly proud of him this issue. he did what no one else could do in the face of impossible odds. when everyone gave up and decided to end it all, namor made the choice for them. the entire universe owes him a great thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i can't speak for every namor fan, but for me i am incredibly proud of him this issue. he did what no one else could do in the face of impossible odds. when everyone gave up and decided to end it all, namor made the choice for them. the entire universe owes him a great thanks.
    Technically two entire universes.

That said I'm wondering if the Cabal will take the approach of just becoming destroyers. If that happen I can see Namor becoming the reluctant one. He may not like the waffling and hand wringing of his current "team", but I have to think repeatedly killing Earths is going to wear at him.

Essentially this was heroic but if he has to keep doing it, and as a first resort, it becomes dehumanizing and while he's saving his own Earth he'll have become a multiversal monster. As Mark said to the people of the other Earths he'd be like Thanos. And each time it would become easier and easier.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 07-30-2014 at 11:22 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

It boils down to

Fan 1: Namor is an ass! He killed billions of ppl

Fan 2: Well he also saved two entire universes.

Fan 1: yea well....still an ass

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    The thing he killed billions of people that's not something I would want my favorite character to do. I'm happy Hickman didn't have T'challa do it.
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I assume Bast is still supplying T'challa with power even though the other panthers have ditched him but Hickman will have to clarify.
    If Bast is still supplying T'challa with extra power, then we will know she didn't give him this duty to go around destroying Earths. She gave him his title to find another way.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html