Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I'm just here for some freaky-deaky mutant sex
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post

Apocalypse is a sick manipulator. That's just who he is. And their entire "relationship" isn't even real. Apocalypse isn't Evan's father and I'm not really sure Apocalypse is even able to love anyone.
    Soooo he's like my Dad?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I'm just here for some freaky-deaky mutant sex
    Soooo he's like my Dad?
    This is your daily reminder that Apocalypse's sex cult involves two underage boys, one of whom is his clone/"son." But Leah Thompson did promise us an orgy, so I am intrigued how that is going to work without making us all feel very uncomfortable.

And yes, Apocalypse is like your dad. I am sorry.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Did this book switch art teams already?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    My guess is that after a few more cracks, the dam will burst, and she'll rock his world once again. Only this time, it'll be LITERALLY. The great pretender's days are numbered, and he's gonna get what's comin' to him, no doubt.
    Storm is probably trying to speak with Magneto because she realizes that Nate could try something. In the first two issues, Storm seemed pretty down with what was happening, which probably made Nate ignore her. Bad idea.
    I hope these are both true lol. Even though I’m not sure how well bringing up Nate doubts to a clearly on-board Magneto would be but if anything I hope to be surprised with maybe some nice nuance and development in their relationship because that would be cool to see. Storm and Magneto really don’t get enough credit for being perfectly opposite sides of the same coin. Both massively powerful mutants, with hard upbringings with one veering off in a more positive, healthy way that shapes her world view and the other taking a darker, more vengeful path that shapes his. Charismatic and intelligent, yet stoic leaders whose will bends for no one. Honestly a little disappointed that they haven’t been played off of one another more in regular continuity so maybe this might be a good chance to touch on that. I don’t expect much obviously, but I’d still be intrigued to see some interaction between these two. Perhaps they have history as friends and/or trust as partners that runs deeper than we’ve seen which might explain her potentially confiding in him? Just hope he’s not a sellout who turns her in to Nate. Either way, it’s safe to say something’s gonna rock the boat within the team and it looks like Storm might be involved in shaking things up against Nate. Fingers crossed, she doesn’t get jobbed in the process.
    Last edited by Ororo101; 03-11-2019 at 08:20 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    I hope these are both true lol. Even though I’m not sure how well bringing up Nate doubts to a clearly on-board Magneto would be but if anything I hope to be surprised with maybe some nice nuance and development in their relationship because that would be cool to see. Storm and Magneto really don’t get enough credit for being perfectly opposite sides of the same coin. Both massively powerful mutants, with hard upbringings with one veering off in a more positive, healthy way that shapes her world view and the other taking a darker, more vengeful path that shapes his. Charismatic and intelligent, yet stoic leaders whose will bends for no one. Honestly a little disappointed that they haven’t been played off of one another more in regular continuity so maybe this might be a good chance to touch on that. I don’t expect much obviously, but I’d still be intrigued to see some interaction between these two. Perhaps they have history as friends and/or trust as partners that runs deeper than we’ve seen which might explain her potentially confiding in him? Just hope he’s not a sellout who turns her in to Nate. Either way, it’s safe to say something’s gonna rock the boat within the team and it looks like Storm might be involved in shaking things up against Nate. Fingers crossed, she doesn’t get jobbed in the process.

Storm is probably trying to speak with Magneto because she realizes that Nate could try something. In the first two issues, Storm seemed pretty down with what was happening, which probably made Nate ignore her. Bad idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Ol' Apoc sure has the GiFT of gab. Somethin's up with Storm. I've already gotten the impression Nate has taken eXtra care in suppressing her powers, her will. Probably due to her waXin' his ass, during Disassembled's finale. Can't blame the guy for not wantin' to go through that again, and takin' precautions. But here, I'm beginning to think his hold over her might still be hindered...
    Well, we can sure tell that Storm is going defect from the group, she’s paying WAY too much attention to Poccy’s speech. And I think Jean Grey might back her up because when Magneto says they have to stop it Jean says stop what? I could only assume Jean herself doesn’t seem what’s really the problem. We’re not getting another Storm vs Magneto, but a good morale argument between the two to which Storm is going to start questioning Nate. And since Nate saw to it himself to make her weak he may do something worse.

Also, Laura gaining memories back she might join Storm side too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Well, we can sure tell that Storm is going defect from the group, she’s paying WAY too much attention to Poccy’s speech. And I think Jean Grey might back her up because when Magneto says they have to stop it Jean says stop what? I could only assume Jean herself doesn’t seem what’s really the problem. We’re not getting another Storm vs Magneto, but a good morale argument between the two to which Storm is going to start questioning Nate. And since Nate saw to it himself to make her weak he may do something worse.

Also, Laura gaining memories back she might join Storm side too.
    Yeah, Jean definitely didn't see what Apocalypse was saying was wrong. Or she at least didn't see the harm in the rally.

But Nate is definitely focused way more on Jean, especially since she's already resisted enough to bed Bishop. Ororo has expressed nothing but being fine with everything, but that might be an act.

Given Storm's powers, is it possible that she might feel that this world isn't real?

BANNED

Yeah, Jean definitely didn't see what Apocalypse was saying was wrong. Or she at least didn't see the harm in the rally.

But Nate is definitely focused way more on Jean, especially since she's already resisted enough to bed Bishop. Ororo has expressed nothing but being fine with everything, but that might be an act.

Given Storm's powers, is it possible that she might feel that this world isn't real?
    I’d say as of now Luara is a big problem. She remembers her true self. I think it’s because of the healing factor. Your right Storm did say she is fine with everything, but the panel where Storm is paying attention to the speech is sparking question in that Big Bald head of hers. As for Jean she’s like a mole. I feel like she suspects something, but is going with the flow.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I’d say as of now Luara is a big problem. She remembers her true self. I think it’s because of the healing factor. Your right Storm did say she is fine with everything, but the panel where Storm is paying attention to the speech is sparking question in that Big Bald head of hers. As for Jean she’s like a mole. I feel like she suspects something, but is going with the flow.
    Yeah, I'm guessing Laura's healing factor is working against Nate here. Doesn't help that there are triggers for her literally everywhere.

I'm not sure Jean is the mole. She actually voiced some opposition, whereas Storm kept her thoughts to herself.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    No. Jean Grey Is gonna continue to have sex with Bishop once she's back in the 616.
    Whaaa How is that gonna happen?!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Well, there are a few ways it could happen. Frankly, I'm a fan of-

Oh, you mean "how" it will happen. Well, you know, they've been friends for a while and why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Drunk and sloppy the first few times

BANNED

Jean/Bishop
    What a rushed and forced ship.
    Hopeful some writer remembers that Bishop is a violent (and failed but not for the lack of trying) baby killer but more important Jean should remember that the people Bishop was trying to kill were members of her extended family.
    How do the X-men even allow this guy on their ranks is beyond me.

but don't let common sense get in the way of forced relationships and politics.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    Jean/Bishop
    Hopeful some writer remembers that Bishop is a violent (and failed but not for the lack of trying) baby killer but more important Jean should remember that the people Bishop was trying to kill were members of her extended family.

And don't forget that the little girl he spent a lot of time trying to kill-the little girl he killed billions of people to get to-was thought to possibly be Jean's reincarnation for the longest time.

Don't we all love comics?

Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    Jean/Bishop

Emma also tried to kill Hope. but whatever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Emma also tried to kill Hope. but whatever
    Emma is a terrible person, she sucks too.