Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I promise you there's no anti-white, pro-white genocide, SJW agenda to Bishop sucking face with Jean. They are in an alternate reality where anything can happen because they have no memories of the 616. I'm sure this was a one-time thing to get Bishop to Prisoner X.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    Emma is a terrible person, she sucks too.
    Emma isn't a terrible person, she's Emma.

Sure, it can be argued that she committed a form of rape by seducing her patient to cheat on his wife with her. And sure, she was totally going to rape Tyke after she mind raped him into being like Cyclops, who was her patient...

You know, I feel like Scott and Emma just need some bit of time apart.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I promise you there's no anti-white, pro-white genocide, SJW agenda to Bishop sucking face with Jean. They are in an alternate reality where anything can happen because they have no memories of the 616. I'm sure this was a one-time thing to get Bishop to Prisoner X.
    Wait, are people really saying that? Are people really thay crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Nah I hope not
    buuuut

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    Jean/Bishop
    What a rushed and forced ship.
    Hey, man. It was either Jean or Nature Girl. Ease up.
    "Cable was right!"

A relationship between Bishop and Jean Grey in an alternate reality being blamed on politics? What a time to be alive.

Certain dog whistles go off when there is supposed "forced relationships and politics" in a story simply because an interracial couple is shown. But since we aren't in 1967, I may have misread the comment made.

Certain dog whistles go off when there is supposed "forced relationships and politics" in a story simply because an interracial couple is shown. But since we aren't in 1967, I may have misread the comment made.
    Seems like people still thinks every interracial relationship is about politics

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Seems like people still thinks every interracial relationship is about politics
    Even unwillingly(?) they kiiiiiiinda are

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Even unwillingly(?) they kiiiiiiinda are
    Some people are still against it, but there isn't law against it and I think majority of people who engage in one are just unaware of it because it is common

Anything that disturbs the norm for traditional thoughts on race, gender, or relationships is blamed on the infamously vague “politics” nowadays. Unfounded or not. The most recent fanboy implosion over Captain Marvel can attest to that if you’re brave enough to dip your toe into that cesspool of a tag #boycottcaptainmarvel on Twitter. So I don’t blame you.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Some people are still against it, but there isn't law against it and I think majority of people who engage in one are just unaware of it because it is common
    Ohhhh I was thinking of something bigger than America(n)'s laws/thoughts. but agree its no longer a stance on American restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Anything that disturbs the norm for traditional thoughts on race, gender, or relationships is blamed on the infamously vague “politics” nowadays. Unfounded or not. The most recent fanboy implosion over Captain Marvel can attest to that if you’re brave enough to dip your toe into that cesspool of a tag #boycottcaptainmarvel on Twitter. So I don’t blame you.
    Can't believe that's actually a thing. People are strange.

Extraordinary Member

I mean, Bishop and Jean being together here is sort of creepy, but not because of race. There is a question about how much consent any of these characters have over what they're doing and who they're sleeping with.

But again, this isn't about race. Jean and Bishop have been teammates for years and if it wasn't for Bisbop's giant murder spree, I'd see nothing wrong with the pairing.

I mean, Bishop and Jean being together here is sort of creepy, but not because of race. There is a question about how much consent any of these characters have over what they're doing and who they're sleeping with.

But again, this isn't about race. Jean and Bishop have been teammates for years and if it wasn't for Bisbop's giant murder spree, I'd see nothing wrong with the pairing.
    Of course. The entire thing is creepy lol and it is a valid question to wonder how much consent these characters actually have in this world Nate created. I just don’t get the mentality of blaming things/relationships portrayed in a comic book story on real world “politics” or dynamics. Dislike whoever and whatever you want, it’s entirely your prerogative but some people just seem to take it a little far. It’s just a story after all.