Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Did the art change?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    If there is no 1,000+ post controversy when Kitty inevitably kisses Blueface tomorrow then I'm calling all ya'll out.
    If I had any doubts about buying this, you destroyed them Snoop.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member

If there is no 1,000+ post controversy when Kitty inevitably kisses Blueface tomorrow then I'm calling all ya'll out.
    I won’t make a 1,000 posts because I will be busy vomiting uncontrollably, but I will probably be able to squeeze a few in.

Extraordinary Member

While this sounds incredibly disturbing on levels none of us could once even imagine, I'm not sure that's really a controversy. We all agree it's weird, it's wrong, and the situation with Nate still controlling them even a bit just makes it worse.

spoilers:
    So... in this issue, we learn that Nate altered Magneto's memories to believe that Stryfe killed Wanda and Pietro in front of him, after they'd disowned him (callback to that stupid "ha, we're not mutants and you're not our real dad!" scene in UA), and that's why they're supposedly not present in AoX. That is just...so gd cruel. I am legit angry right now. I mean, I love it, but also WTF NATE?!

Also, Colossus is obsessed with Kitty Pryde in every universe, and dude, it is just CREEPY. Again, in a good way. But yeah, definitely a bit darker than the previous issue.
    end of spoilers

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Did the art change?
    Yeah. For the better.
    "Cable was right!"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    spoilers:
    So... in this issue, we learn that Nate altered Magneto's memories to believe that Stryfe killed Wanda and Pietro in front of him, after they'd disowned him (callback to that stupid "ha, we're not mutants and you're not our real dad!" scene in UA), and that's why they're supposedly not present in AoX. That is just...so gd cruel. I am legit angry right now. I mean, I love it, but also WTF NATE?!

Also, Colossus is obsessed with Kitty Pryde in every universe, and dude, it is just CREEPY. Again, in a good way. But yeah, definitely a bit darker than the previous issue.
    end of spoilers
    I haven't read it yet but i love this!
    screw that retcon, hopeful the day were Wanda and Pietro become Magneto's kids again is close.

While i'm not huge on kitty/colossus (i'm more positive on them though) i love when writers acknoledge the importance on this relationships, specially after they were screwing on the wedding issue. Colossus loves Kitty and viceversa and wil always be like that.

BANNED

Someone just fucking kill Colossus already.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

While i'm not huge on kitty/colossus (i'm more positive on them though) i love when writers acknoledge the importance on this relationships, specially after they were screwing on the wedding issue. Colossus loves Kitty and viceversa and wil always be like that.
    Too bad it's currently written as a creepy one-way stalk-fest.
    "Cable was right!"

The damn cookies are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Too bad it's currently written as a creepy one-way stalk-fest.
    Except he's not stalking her

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    spoilers:

end of spoilers

I might have to reread it, but I thought the insinuation was that spoilers:
    in AoXM, Wanda and Pietro died thinking they were Magnetos children, and him remembering them disowning was him remembering the real world?
    He says of how they died "That was before the Resolution. They've been dead for years. It's the drink, my old age, my guilt. Imagining another path. Seeing memories through someone else's eyes".
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PopCulturePooka View Post
    I might have to reread it, but I thought the insinuation was that spoilers:
    in AoXM, Wanda and Pietro died thinking they were Magnetos children, and him remembering them disowning was him remembering the real world?
    He says of how they died "That was before the Resolution. They've been dead for years. It's the drink, my old age, my guilt. Imagining another path. Seeing memories through someone else's eyes".
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, I think this is the correct reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Except he's not stalking her
    I'll apologize for that but you can swear that's how the books are from how people talk about Piotr on this site.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

It's insane that Colossus was brutally dumped at his own wedding less than a year ago and already the writers can't contain their thirst and put the X-Men's most toxic relationship back together again.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I'll apologize for that but you can swear that's how the books are from how people talk about Piotr on this site.
    There are several Piotr haters who will irrationally see anything he does as the absolute worse

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It's insane that Colossus was brutally dumped at his own wedding less than a year ago and already the writers can't contain their thirst and put the X-Men's most toxic relationship back together again.
    this Piotr doesnt have those memories. He's drawn to her but doesnt know why. We know its bc they have history and he's had love for her for a while