Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It's insane that Colossus was brutally dumped at his own wedding less than a year ago and already the writers can't contain their thirst and put the X-Men's most toxic relationship back together again.
    Kitty is similar to Cyclops. He can't stay single and she cannot get away from Peters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    There are several Piotr haters who will irrationally see anything he does as the absolute worse

this Piotr doesnt have those memories. He's drawn to her but doesnt know why. We know its bc they have history and he's had love for her for a while
    The logical conclusion to this story will be that their distance from one another makes them realize they should be together.

Quote Originally Posted by PopCulturePooka View Post
    I might have to reread it, but I thought the insinuation was that spoilers:
    in AoXM, Wanda and Pietro died thinking they were Magnetos children, and him remembering them disowning was him remembering the real world?
    He says of how they died "That was before the Resolution. They've been dead for years. It's the drink, my old age, my guilt. Imagining another path. Seeing memories through someone else's eyes".
    end of spoilers
    I think you're right; I conflated the text and the flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It's insane that Colossus was brutally dumped at his own wedding less than a year ago and already the writers can't contain their thirst and put the X-Men's most toxic relationship back together again.
    It is time to end it. There is no way they can get back together. People need to accept it ended

BANNED

The pages with Magneto were the highlight of the issue. The rest was ok, making this inferior to the first one, despite the darker tone.

I already hate Colossus being possibly reset to being in love with Kitty. We got two great developments out of Rosenberg's Astonishing and they might be already changing it.

Also, LMAO at Nate messing with people's hormones. You'd think he probably made Colossus and Magneto eternally incapable of getting it up with this methodology.

Someone snipe Moneta, for Hope's sake.

Extraordinary Member

I thought it was funny how everyone is outraged at what is happening, but for the wrong reasons. Of course the X-Men should be disturbed by Apocalypse and his influence on people, but they instead they're worried about Apocalypse talking about love and kissing his "son" on the forehead. Magneto did lose his children, but not by Stryfe, and Colussess should have weird feelings about Kitty.

BANNED

I enjoyed the inner monologue of Colossus and Magneto that was really good. Geez Nate really did a huge Number on all of these people. And he can control how horny you get or if you can get horny at ALL. HAHHAA sorry that's really funny. But this is fun very interesting.

LOL Bald Storm a Peeping Tom Confirmed.

Storm X Magneto coming up soon.

I wonder when all the titles will converge to a main plot. Little connections are already being Made, but I think #4 of all series will show stronger connections in the plot. #5 to round up personal stories in each book. Then the Omega book to resolve everything.

Looks good, can't wait for more

I hated the way Kurt spoke here. I didnt like the overuse of the letter v

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Storm X Magneto coming up soon.

I wonder when all the titles will converge to a main plot. Little connections are already being Made, but I think #4 of all series will show stronger connections in the plot. #5 to round up personal stories in each book. Then the Omega book to resolve everything.

Looks good, can't wait for more
    Overall interesting I suppose, but less so than I was hoping. Wanted more exposition to the inner workings of what’s going on in the mind’s of them X-men in regards to these visions they’re having and less Apocalypse filler drama. But it was good, definitely want to keep reading to see where it goes. It’s only issue #2 after all so hopefully the pace picks up soon.

It looks like something is going on in Storm’s mind and I wonder if that quote at the end is supposed to be in direct relation to her or just in general for the story. Curious to see what that wide-eyed look on her face actually means in regards to her role Going forward. Next issue could either be really interesting to me or disappointing, depending on where they go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The pages with Magneto were the highlight of the issue. The rest was ok, making this inferior to the first one, despite the darker tone.

I already hate Colossus being possibly reset to being in love with Kitty. We got two great developments out of Rosenberg's Astonishing and they might be already changing it.

Also, LMAO at Nate messing with people's hormones. You'd think he probably made Colossus and Magneto eternally incapable of getting it up with this methodology.

Someone snipe Moneta, for Hope's sake.
    I'm not sure this is going to lead to Colossus and Kitty getting back together. It may just be set-up for a trainwreck when they get their memories back. But, regardless, I wish they'd have let it alone.

And yeah, apparently Thompson and Nadler are down with Moneta being the character everyone should love to hate. It would be nice if they could dial back the phonetic accents, though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hated the way Kurt spoke here. I didnt like the overuse of the letter v
    Vhy Not?....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Vhy Not?....LOL
    Moneta was even worse. Her voice "sounded" like the exaggerated French accent some writers would use on Aurora back in the day to show the difference between her personality and Jeanne-Marie's.

I'm already getting bored by the Age of X-Man.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Moneta was even worse. Her voice "sounded" like the exaggerated French accent some writers would use on Aurora back in the day to show the difference between her personality and Jeanne-Marie's.
    Considering that their accents come from Nate, I think he means for them to sound exaggerated.