Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    So...

... you're sayin' Apoc's gonna transfer his essence into Evan or somethin', killin' him & sacrificin' his own son basically, in the process?
    That's the thing, though, we know that Evan isn't Apocalypse's son. He's his clone. And Apocalypse had absolutely nothing to do in creating him.

There's also always been some debate on if Apocalypse is even able to love anyone but himself at this point. And if characters are getting flashes of their real lives, then Evan doesn't really have many good memories of Apocalypse.

And again, the 60s were full of radical teachers and leaders who ultimately were just selfish quacks, which fits Apocalypse pretty well if you consider his own history.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    It is indeed Omega Should've Stayed A Rotting Corpse.
    It's eye boy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    It's eye boy
    He looks so freaky on that variety cover.

It's eye boy
    "Should've stayed a corpse" still applies

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Survival. Name of the game.
    Cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    That's the thing, though, we know that Evan isn't Apocalypse's son. He's his clone. And Apocalypse had absolutely nothing to do in creating him.

There's also always been some debate on if Apocalypse is even able to love anyone but himself at this point. And if characters are getting flashes of their real lives, then Evan doesn't really have many good memories of Apocalypse.

And again, the 60s were full of radical teachers and leaders who ultimately were just selfish quacks, which fits Apocalypse pretty well if you consider his own history.
    Lord, the kiss of death then, literally.

It's eye boy
    He's with the band:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    So,there's logan monument in marvelous,here is hope monument.Cyke & cable left.
    The monument to Cyke is the Institute. There's a statue of him in the entrance as a bonus.

The rest of the Messiah Crew: Cable, Rogue and Gambit are the only ones without a monument for them so far.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

[QUOTE=Askani's Flame;4240604]It's possible, but given that Apocalypse is their "leader" and from the other preview I would assume Murshid is for Apocalypse. We don't know much about Unveil's powers but Poccy clearly has tp.[/QUOTE]

Does he? I know it's probably one of the many vaguely defined abilities he has but, has he consistently used telepathy? I know there probably couple instances but I can't think of many.

BANNED

I can't recall Apoc ever havin' TP, myself. Ya know who I'm hopin' we see in this mini, that ole stone-face:

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Yo Dazzler is dope af in this so far. Unveil had better make it out of AoXM into the main universe as Dazzler's sidekick goddamn.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Preview looks nice.

Like in Nextgen all those finger snaps are very creepy as hell.
    people do it all the time tho

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, the finger snaps aren't too creepy in this setting since it's sort of what they do at a lot of clubs like that. It's a lot less creepy in this setting. But it does make you realize that Nate took away the very idea of clapping because apparently it's too sexy.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I guess what I meant was, I think Apocalypse is planning something more. We saw in X-Men Black that Apocalypse was still using bodies to sustain himself. And Evan is just his young clone...

And then you have that one little panel where Apocalypse kisses's Evan's forehead and it's in the dark and Evan looks pained.

You also have the unsettling fact that a lot of the famous counter-culture religious leaders were, um, awful and crazy.
    O yeah that sounds like something Apocalypse would do. Heck he might just look at Evan as a extra body and not a son. It fits with what Apocalypse was grooming Stryfe for in the Cyclops and Phoenix mini.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    O yeah that sounds like something Apocalypse would do. Heck he might just look at Evan as a extra body and not a son. It fits with what Apocalypse was grooming Stryfe for in the Cyclops and Phoenix mini.
    Apocalypse might even actually love Evan, but that wouldn't stop him. I mean, Evan is a kind, sweet kid who doesn't really like to hurt people just to help himself. Apocalypse would hate that.

Astonishing Member

I think Apocalypse had telepathy in the 80s, around XFactor, when he fought the High Evolutionary for example

He is like Sinister, sometimes he has it sometimes he doesn't

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Apocalypse mostly demonstrated shape-shifting, telepathy and energy projection but they barely distinguished what were his abilities and what came from the Celestial power-up.

Also someone mentioned memorials but we haven't seen the Gambit and Rogue ones.
    "Cable was right!"