Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Oh, please. Nothing new for Storm.

haha, I forget who the third girl in the bathtub is, do you remember. I remember this scene, I was wondering if they were going to keep Calisto and Storm as an ongoing couple after this.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I have this secret hope that Rachel ends up on Marauders at some point.

Kitty walks into Rachel's quarters on Krakoa:
    "Hey Rach, what's up?"

"Nothing, my parents still won't let me call them mom and dad, they suck!" Rachel moans in a depressed voice.

"Come with me then, join me on the boat for adventures on the high seas!" Kitty counters back at the very depressed Rachel.

<sob> "I just want to stay in my room." Rachel cries into her pillow.

"Come on Rachel, I promise we can play pirate queens in the captains cabin every night." Kitty gets on the bed and pins Rachel down. "See I have captured you, and now you are my prisoner Lady Rachel, you are all mine."

"Does this mean you're going to be on top all the time!" Rachel asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I'll let you have a turn once in a while, but remember I am the f***ing Red Queen, pirate queen of the seven seas, so you better do what I say Lady Rachel or I'll throw you in the brig!" Kitty continues to pin Rachel down and proceeds to undo Rachel's blouse.

Rachel finally decides to go with it, "Ok Red Pirate Queen Kitty, I'll join you on your boat!"

Ahem! “You’re all mine... mind, body and soul!l

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    haha, I forget who the third girl in the bathtub is, do you remember. I remember this scene, I was wondering if they were going to keep Calisto and Storm as an ongoing couple after this.
    Storm's true love Yukio!

Whatever happened to Yukio? She was great.

Continuing off topic but I heard someone describe a Black Panther issue that depicts Storm’s past lovers (maybe just as a bunch of floating heads as she or T’Challa think of them?) and includes Yukio in the lineup? Does anyone here know if that exists / where it happened?

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    Continuing off topic but I heard someone describe a Black Panther issue that depicts Storm’s past lovers (maybe just as a bunch of floating heads as she or T’Challa think of them?) and includes Yukio in the lineup? Does anyone here know if that exists / where it happened?
    ooh that would be cool. I kind of hope they explore Storm being bisexual again at some point.

Lol, I hope they explore Kitty being totally gay too, she need to come out of the closet dammit!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    I don't have it but it also includes Kitty looking incredibly uncomfortable being topped by Colossus.

BANNED

Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Here it is:

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Kitty joined the marching band? Or Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band...

I hope she doesn't let this pirate thing go to her head .

Kitty better get the tats in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Kitty better get the tats in the book.
    I think she joined Calisto's fight club and she is going all hard core now. Soon she'll be domming Illyana and Rachel at the same time.

The tats are clearly picking up Kitty's fashion detour from Mekanix. CLEARLY. Now let's pick up on some other threads from that series (I can feel myself descending into radical comic character trutherism and I don't care!! HXLD FAST)

But seriously, cool cover. Nice to see her wearing something other than the generic yellow and blue. The comicbook.com article that debuted it, almost seemed to indicate this cover was replacing the originally solicited one? The word variant was never used. And it's by Dauterman, the regular series cover artist. But that can't be what's happening, surely...

edit: nevermind, Dauterman just called it a variant in a tweet. It was presented as a cover for Marauders #1 though, in case that wasn't clear
    Last edited by TOTALITY; 09-27-2019 at 06:45 PM.