Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

Default now superman powerset similar to pre-crisis superman

today's newsarama,interview about recently justice league issue:https://www.newsarama.com/44237-just...that-trap.html
    and this part
    But one of the things that’s been great about it too has been getting to know Jorge. And he started telling me ideas he had for stories that he wanted to do down the line, wherever he could in different arcs, but he didn’t know where they fit.

The Superman part of this story is actually built off one of his ideas. I was going to put Superman in kind of a cage. But when he told me this idea he had for a universe that was created specifically to entrap Superman by a super-character who would have Superman’s abilities to move suns and move planets and create a perfect environment to keep him, I knew that was right.

So that’s why Jorge’s actually credited as “story by” both of us. I felt it would only be right, since he came up with that portion of the story.
    He’s fantastic. I can’t say enough good things about him. And I honestly think this is our strongest arc so far. I’m really happy with it.
    now superman's power default to move planets and suns
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop1998 View Post
    today's newsarama,interview about recently justice league issue:https://www.newsarama.com/44237-just...that-trap.html
    and this part

now superman's power default to move planets and suns

That's not what he said at all, re read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    That's not what he said at all, re read it.
    i quote the interview words,you can see it.Superman’s abilities to move suns and move planets and create a perfect environment to keep him, I knew that was right.,also you can see plot by is for both snyder and jorge in comic like this interview said
    1.jpg
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop1998 View Post
    i quote the interview words,you can see it.Superman’s abilities to move suns and move planets and create a perfect environment to keep him, I knew that was right.,also you can see plot by is for both snyder and jorge in comic like this interview said
    1.jpg

But when he told me this idea he had for a universe that was created specifically to entrap Superman by a super-character who would have

Sounds more like they created a universe where another super character had those powers, as in superman's powers, but more pre crisis levels, not superman himself

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    But when he told me this idea he had for a universe that was created specifically to entrap Superman by a super-character who would have

Sounds more like they created a universe where another super character had those powers, as in superman's powers, but more pre crisis levels, not superman himself
    well,but the super-character is basically design to has superman's abilities,and since snyder not specific say it only apply to that character,and also we have been saw in justice league issues,superman had achieved:fixing moon in moments,and against multiple planets energy attacks use x-ray vision when weaken.so i personally think those words mean both superman and that super-character(which i doubt is the white/future superman)
    and the universe is should be meaning superman trapped dimension,here in this dimension no any suns to powering superman.so he been trapped,and relate to later words by a super-character who would have Superman’s abilities to move suns and move planets and create a perfect environment to keep him, I knew that was right.,this sounds like he uses his abilities to make this universe no suns.
    "no sunlight"
    "starving bones"

Justice League (2018-) 019-019.jpg
    Justice League (2018-) 019-020.jpg
    Last edited by qwertyuiop1998; 03-08-2019 at 05:00 PM.