Default Composite Lex Luthor takes on the MU

So, if I understand this term correctly, this is one Luthor with the feats and gear of all versions of Lex, from golden age to pre-COIE to post-COIE to New52 to Rebirth/current comics.

So his composite Lexosuit armor would incorporate his golden age Powerstone (amplifies strength and allows for growth), his Pre-COIE warsuit (not sure about its peak offensive capabilities, but defensively can survive at least a planet exploding), his New52 supersuit, and his current Legion of Doom gear (not sure if his ability to shrink himself down into Superman's brain was an aspect of his lexosuit or not), as well as any other notable feats from the 1940s through the 2010s.

In single combat, how far up the MU food chain does Lex get before someone (hero/villain/other) can definitely drop Composite Lex Luthor?

Bonus: same deal, except now it's Stacked Composite Luthor.

How much further does this Stacked Lex go over the Composite Lex?

In various media, he's had Superman-esque powers, and of course he wore an Orange Lantern Ring in Blackest Night.

He's basically a heavily armoured Kryptonian Lantern with a bunch of esoteric powers to boot.

The stacked version is insanely powerful.

It would take Sentry/Silver Surfer types to subdue him as an ordinary composite.

It would take a more abstract cosmic entity type to defeat the stacked version.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    In various media, he's had Superman-esque powers, and of course he wore an Orange Lantern Ring in Blackest Night.

He's basically a heavily armoured Kryptonian Lantern with a bunch of esoteric powers to boot.

The stacked version is insanely powerful.

It would take Sentry/Silver Surfer types to subdue him as an ordinary composite.

It would take a more abstract cosmic entity type to defeat the stacked version.

So, Composite Luthor is somewhere in the higher non- composite herald range?

I'm impressed ... except why can't I shake the feeling that, as far as composite versions of other characters go, this would be small potatoes?

How does Composite Lex Luthor do against Composite Tony Stark?

Or Composite Norman Osborn?

Or Composite Bruce Wayne?

Or Composite Victor von Doom?

My gut tells me Comp Lex may beat Comp Norman, but all the others each would lay waste to him.

Am I off in this assessment?

Astonishing Member

Doom won't need a composite, just enough prep to jack Luthor's powers.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Well yeah, but given the powers he’s jacked in the past, plus the crap from the horror-barf that is the Marquis of Death story, his composite should do just fine anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post

Ah, but in this scenario, no one gets any prep at all.

So, my gut tells me that

Composite Lex curbstomps Composite Norman.

Composite Lex handily beats Composite Tony.

Composite Lex narrowly beats Composite Bruce.

Composite Lex gets curbstomped by Composite Victor.

Sound about right?

No. Luthor himself has obtained supreme power at various points. Aside from that, including the pre crisis version makes him at least Doom's equal in prep

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    No. Luthor himself has obtained supreme power at various points. Aside from that, including the pre crisis version makes him at least Doom's equal in prep

This brings up another question: do composite versions of characters get all their high- end feats when some of those feats involve power-jacking another character?

Does Composite Victor von Doom get the feats of Silver Surfer, or more importantly, that time he power-jacked the effin' pre-retcon Beyonder?

If not, does Composite Lex Luthor have any feats that compete with those of God Emperor Doom?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    So, if I understand this term correctly, this is one Luthor with the feats and gear of all versions of Lex, from golden age to pre-COIE to post-COIE to New52 to Rebirth/current comics.

So his composite Lexosuit armor would incorporate his golden age Powerstone (amplifies strength and allows for growth), his Pre-COIE warsuit (not sure about its peak offensive capabilities, but defensively can survive at least a planet exploding), his New52 supersuit, and his current Legion of Doom gear (not sure if his ability to shrink himself down into Superman's brain was an aspect of his lexosuit or not), as well as any other notable feats from the 1940s through the 2010s.

In single combat, how far up the MU food chain does Lex get before someone (hero/villain/other) can definitely drop Composite Lex Luthor?

Bonus: same deal, except now it's Stacked Composite Luthor.

How much further does this Stacked Lex go over the Composite Lex?
    Lex takes a cardboard tube and 3 other common pieces of equipment, makes a time machine, goes back in time to before any superheroes existed and easily takes over the world.

Ah, but in this scenario, no one gets any prep at all.
    Doom has already prepped for not getting preptime.

All-New Member

There was that time Luthor absorbing Zone Child's energies, he completely halted all Entropy across the universe.

The same story Death of the Endless appeared