Default Video Games Artworks

Let's display here our favorite artworks from video games.

I must admit that i have quite a soft spot for Shinkiro's classic arts he made for SNK fighting games.

Just to show a few. (there is so much more to see, really worth a little google search)

What are you favorite piece of art dedicaced to a video game ?

(official material, nothing against fan arts but that's not exactely the subject here)

Yoji Shinkawa of course gave the Metal Gear Solid series most of it's signature look, the character designs for the first two MSX games were mostly based off movie stuff; the cover of Metal Gear is pretty much a traced picture of Michael Biehn from Terminator, and the radio portraits from MG2 are basically Mel Gibson, Sean Connery etc. (The re-release of MG2 that came with some versions of Solid 3 replaced those with Yoji's work).

Too bad the latest game he worked on wasn't that good from what I hear (Left Alive). Think he's doing some work on Death Stranding though.

Amano's work for Final Fantasy is of course pretty good, although I've never really seen it's aesthetic really captured in any of the FF games apart from the character screens.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

No matter what else you say about Blizzard, their artists are always amazing.

I haven't played League of Legends in years, but I still keep an eye out for new skins and champions because I like the artwork so much.