BANNED

Default Choose your EVIL OVERLORD...

So one day at Davos, a few industry leaders are poised to make an announcement on livestream. And on livestream, three people walk up on stage: the president of the most powerful nation in the world, the founder of the biggest social media network, and the chairman of the biggest economic bloc on the planet.

Suspicions arise when everybody else takes a knee.

"I shall enter first," says the social media magnate, who steps forward. His eyes white out, and his frail body and youthful looks fall away in tiny metal plates which then reorganize themselves into a cape. "I...am Hordak. Nice to meet you. My Force Captain, Catra, stands behind me. It is she who shall be both my voice, and my fist."

Next the blonde president steps forward and begins chanting. "Moon Star of Limbo, give me the might, the muscle, the menace of..." He pauses as the transformation completes itself. "...MON STAR...! This is Yes Man. You will answer...to him."

Finally the chairman steps forward, and starts reorganizing his limbs and torso, to form...a head. The rest of Geneva begins to tremble, and transforms into a gigantic humanoid form with claws for hands. Said "head" plugs itself into the humanoid body, and speaks. "I am Zarak, but when binary-bonded with a Decepticon, you may call me Scorponok. This is my lieutenant, Cyclonus. My liaison to you, and my enforcer. "

Your mobile device suddenly shows up the three names under the word "VOTE!"

What's happening should be pretty obvious...so who do you vote for? Hordak, Monstar, or Scorponok?

Do their political platforms differ or is it just a matter of who's going to eat me?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Do their political platforms differ or is it just a matter of who's going to eat me?
    They don't have any platform.

Its a matter of who don't you want to get destroyed by.

I'm picking the latest Hordak, since he's somewhat reasonable. I'd pick Zarak if he weren't mentally unstable.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Write-in vote for the MunchKING. He will protect his vassals from the other Evil candidates.

After all, if they died who would the King of Munch rule over?

Except, you know, all of So Asbena. But still, Vote Early, Vote Often, Vote MunchKING!
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Write-in vote for the MunchKING. He will protect his vassals from the other Evil candidates.

Except, you know, all of So Asbena. But still, Vote Early, Vote Often, Vote MunchKING!
    Agreed. I know you will make me a slave, laboring in the silver mines, but at least I'll be alive.

Munch-King and slave miner!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post

Forget silver, I shall mine Mithril for his eminence!