Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HATEISFOREVER View Post
    I will give it to the woman who is still standing after she headbutts superman and then gets headbutted back and is still standing.
    I mean, she was quite clearly NOT standing after Clark hit her with his "ok now I'm serious" headbutt.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I mean, she was quite clearly NOT standing after Clark hit her with his "ok now I'm serious" headbutt.
    Wasn't referring to the serious one. I simply base it on just the level of durability

Just laying this out there:

One-shotting Kree spaceships:

Dodging Kree spaceship fire:

Flying through exploding missiles:

The size of the missile she caught (note: her aura is clearly larger than her actual body in this scene):

Her missile-catch:

Belly-flopping through space-ships with ease:

And punching through a giant Kree warship and having it explode:

Quote Originally Posted by HATEISFOREVER View Post
    I will give it to the woman who is still standing after she headbutts superman and then gets headbutted back and is still standing.
    That is nice but she is dodge and blocking stuff and not taking hits. That is curse of Wonder Woman, She is blocking and dodging stuff that Superman and Aquaman aren't She obviously has good durability both Doomsday and Steppenwolf hit her and she got back up.Right? But she is block bullets and mortars as if it is going to damage her so I am still kinda in wait and see mode still and can't put it past them that a bullet can damage her but that is just me. Wonder Woman wins the fight they are more things that give the edge to her.

Also Artemis in Wonder Woman headbutt her and it clearly dazed her some and she is not a God or Superman.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 03-14-2019 at 02:52 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    The size of the missile she caught (note: her aura is clearly larger than her actual body in this scene):

Her missile-catch:

Belly-flopping through space-ships with ease:
    My memory did serve me right. That missile was huge.

Diana doesn't have any pure strength feat to match this (yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Also Artemis in Wonder Woman headbutt her and it clearly dazed her some and she is not a God or Superman.
    That's way before her power ups tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

Yeah, it's a /very/ good strength feat. Absurdly so.

Diana is outmatched in this area for sure. You can make arguments based on a couple of her tug-o-war scenes, but those aren't so clear cut as this.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    That's way before her power ups tho.
    I thought her power was always there at same level but she just didn't realize she had it.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 03-14-2019 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

apparently the minimum impact velocity for something like an asteroid is 11 km/s due to minimum escape velocity, not sure if that's completely usable but then again these are projectiles with their own propulsion as well, basically these were enormous objects that were also moving at VERY fast speeds and thus is even more impressive of a feat as merely lifting something
    Last edited by Hiromi; 03-14-2019 at 03:23 AM.

WW's agility, weapon set,especially the bracers combined with speed to deal with long range,really does give her an edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    And punching through a giant Kree warship and having it explode:
    I hadn't caught how fast her dodging speed was, at least in flight. I know there will be an argument that we can see the laser fire and the counter-argument that we'd see bullets too if they were than big and glowed.

Wonder Woman's best chance is to use the bracers to reflect CM's own attacks back at her and hope they take her out.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I hadn't caught how fast her dodging speed was, at least in flight. I know there will be an argument that we can see the laser fire and the counter-argument that we'd see bullets too if they were than big and glowed.

Wonder Woman's best chance is to use the bracers to reflect CM's own attacks back at her and hope they take her out.
    the argument that "we can see a projectile moving" is overblown, the only reason you can't see a bullet is because it's small and dark in color, add a little Magnesium to it and viola, now the round is glowing and you can easily see it in flight. The real question is perspective allowing you to know the distance the thing's moving over, which is tricky in space.

All said Carol goes from the ground to orbit in the space of less than a minute if memory serves, this get's done in fiction enough that people don't regularly appreciate how impossibly fast that is, the Soyuz rocket, which is the current preferred method of going to and from space, has a max speed of 26246.719 feet per second, and it still takes it about 8 and a half minutes for it to reach orbit. So I'll go ahead and put this out there, if Carol decides not to fly up, and instead fly AT Diana she'll be moving dramatically faster than anything Diana has feats of reacting to. RIDICULOUSLY beyond them in fact as the fastest bullet in the world right now has a speed of 4,665 ft/s(this is about 1500ft per second faster than your average assault rifle round btw), which is less than a fifth of the Soyuz's speed, which Carol is several times faster than.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 03-14-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    this get's done in fiction enough that people don't regularly appreciate how impossibly fast that is
    I don't even think writers understand how fast that is lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html