Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Kitty's Kostume Corner: X-Costume Appreciation

Named after the Letters Column Feature that showcased viewer's designs for the ever-changing Mutant Fashionista Kitty Pryde, this is a thread for favorite costumes for our favorite characters and our own designs for same.

Suggested topics:

What's your favorite X-ensemble?

Favorite team look?

Favorite era of costumes?

Mix and match an outfit for your favorite character (i.e.. this uniform with that jacket)...

Ha!

I honestly with she would go back to the Ariel costume. And updated version of that would work for her. The tired X-uniform needs to go!

POLARIS
    HISTORICALLY, I love Lorna’s Shi’Ar costume

As far as MODERN looks go.... I think her Madrox X-Factor look lacked in appreciation because of a poor introductory panel.
    Digging it when seen elsewhere!
    9CB20906-9754-4885-B2FE-4F88786BC3AD.jpg

The similarity to Asrar’ Storm design makes me disqualify that Ororo design from my consideration (because I imagine all my selections standing together and want them to look right without twinning issues).
    Last edited by Thirteen; 03-09-2019 at 10:32 AM.

I was just saying in the Kitty Appreciation board how I really want her Yellow/Green costume back.

Heck I'd even take the Dazzler inspired costume back. Her outfits were silly but they gave her personality, at least. Now they just put her in generic X costume.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I don't think Kitty has ever really had a great costume. With a code name like Shadowcat (does Kitty even use a codename anymore?) I think she should be in more blacks dark blues and play up her ninja skills more.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I have always thought Colossus best look was the Ultimate X-Men look with the modified classic 90's suit. I know some like the classic bare leg look, but that really only look good when he is armoured up. When he is in human form the briefs/bare legs look just makes him look ridiculous. If you really have to stay with the yellow/red color scheme then swaping out the blue for red in this suit could work. Oh and never give Peter a beard again. That just looked so stupid when he was armored up.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I miss the days when Emma would walk around the school with her clothes being an afterthought.

E47F4028-0138-4B27-89F2-1B6E453216EB.jpg

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

Although I don't mind his original costume, this is my favorite costume for Kurt:

862092-night.jpg

I do not think Kitty has ever had a great costume.

She should get a great costume whether she use Kitty, Shadowcat or some other name. Personally, I call her Phaze and picture her with a grey/black costume for her covert missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I have always thought Colossus best look was the Ultimate X-Men look with the modified classic 90's suit. I know some like the classic bare leg look, but that really only look good when he is armoured up. When he is in human form the briefs/bare legs look just makes him look ridiculous. If you really have to stay with the yellow/red color scheme then swaping out the blue for red in this suit could work. Oh and never give Peter a beard again. That just looked so stupid when he was armored up.

Did he somehow meet 616 Cyclops and get fashion advice from him? That's uncannily like his 90s look!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

A03AB162-7B40-436B-BF64-75CB4420A848.jpg

I want Nightcrawler to wear a white suit, black oxford, and red vest.

Oh god, that poor poor girl.

Fantastic Member mikelmcknight72's Avatar

For Kitty, definitely resurrect the Shadowcat code name. I'd say recolor her Ariel costume, replacing the green with dark blue. Sans mask, of course. I'd say replace the belt with a gold Ms. Marvel style sash with an X symbol where the sash ties. Alternatively, the X-Force black/grey uniforms would work well for her. In that case, the mask with red eyes would be good.

For Kurt, his original costume is the best costume for him. He's had other good ones, but it truly was great.

For Piotr, I agree about the Ultimate universe uniform being largely great. I'd ditch the harness, then add gold piping at the edges of the top. Maybe a two vertical gold pipings from mid-shoulders to waste and down the outside of the legs to break up the blue. Maybe replace the dark blue with dark red.

NfRhvPI.jpg

I love the Doll Divine X-girl maker D:

Also, I would give ...someone's left leg to see Kitty in a costume like this.