Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Tbh Colossus should go through a period in which he only wears lacy women's negligé every time he powers up. He should just lean into performance art altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I never saw the sense in having a character who’s mutation/power manifests via exotic skin...and then covering said skin up nearly completely. Especially when there’s no concern about physical vulnerability.
    I kinda agree with this, I think the Fantastic Four's Thing looks terrible when they put him in a full body suit and boots. (Same with the Hulk. Big "Brick" characters just seem to work better with more exposed muscles, imo.) Although I do like Colossus's Astonishing design and what they use in the Deadpool films.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Colo should just have the Cockrum costume with a boob window so we can see that big bap. That metal tiddie.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Colo should just have the Cockrum costume with a boob window so we can see that big bap. That metal tiddie.

Speaking of “t*ddie”...best EMMA FROST (as membr of X-Men) look goes to Frank Quitely Era featuring the “Flesh X” Pants optional. I did miss the occasional fur....

Now that we have a skirted Jean Grey in the current X-books, my mind goes back to the Quitely era and wonders what this design for Jean looked like from the front. I don’t believe the ensemble ever appeared beyond this cover...

BANNED

Didn’t she wear a skirt suit in the classroom mindscape where Cassandra Nova was being reeducated?

A look back at Kitty Pryde’s pirate looks inspired by Captain Kate Pryde of the Marauders... hopefully we will see her appearance evolve in that role beyond the trainee suit accessorized with a scarf/poncho.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Didn’t she wear a skirt suit in the classroom mindscape where Cassandra Nova was being reeducated?

Ah! Thanks for the reminder. Looking for a frontal view still.
    (Don’t have me collection handy)

BANNED

Last edited by Maestroneto; 09-28-2019 at 05:44 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Just my $0.02...

If you are a normal human body like Psylocke...maybe a little more coverage that that bathing suit. Someone gets a lucky shot and you might like a little of that high tech body armor super heroes tend to wear. As well i remember a time that she slid along a metal floor...her skin would have gotten torn up pretty bad in that situation.

If you have superhuman durability or healing factor then maybe a little more skin shown

If you have a dual form like Colossus then you would want protection in human form...but maybe the unstable molecule gimmick of the costume 'receding' into a smaller form when you change into your tougher form.

THANKS! Underwhelming but cool!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I kinda agree with this, I think the Fantastic Four's Thing looks terrible when they put him in a full body suit and boots. (Same with the Hulk. Big "Brick" characters just seem to work better with more exposed muscles, imo.) Although I do like Colossus's Astonishing design and what they use in the Deadpool films.
    The tricky thing with Colossus is you have to find a costume that looks good on him in both his human form and when he is steeled up. His original costume looked great when he was steeled up but looked ridiculous when he was in his human form. That is why the bare legs look doesn't work. I still think his Ultimate X-Men look was the best look he has ever had with the dark blue and yellow.

BANNED

Back in the day, Colossus would magically wear pants when not steeled up.

hulk needs tighter pants
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Back in the day, Colossus would magically wear pants when not steeled up.
    IIRC...that was the unstable molecules....when human it had pants...when armored it showed off his bare metal legs. Same with Wolfsbane's costumes....when wolfed out it would minimize down to an unnoticeable collar or some such.