Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    Foresaw.

And people say continuity doesnt exist
    I love Darth Vader Kitty, that's the best!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Skwee View Post
    I thought that the ANXF costumes were unique at the very least.

I’m hoping you were going for a pun here because I “DOUG” the new look as well. Lol
    haha, Doug went from being the nerdy kid in school, to the super cool and attractive college kid who goes back to his high school reunion and people can't remember who this cool kid was!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Named after the Letters Column Feature that showcased viewer's designs for the ever-changing Mutant Fashionista Kitty Pryde, this is a thread for favorite costumes for our favorite characters and our own designs for same.

Wow, it just hit me that the acronym for this is KKK. I wonder if Marvel was even thinking that back then

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Wow, it just hit me that the acronym for this is KKK. I wonder if Marvel was even thinking that back then
    OMG, and Kitty is Jewish too, that's doubly bad!

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    OMG, and Kitty is Jewish too, that's doubly bad!
    I feel like if this happened today, they'd get ripped apart on Twitter, have tons of articles written about them apologize and change the letters to C by the next issue or 2

I feel like if this happened today, they'd get ripped apart on Twitter, have tons of articles written about them apologize and change the letters to C by the next issue or 2
    They definitely would have
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I really like the 00s look. I hated it when he got back to the original look in Uncanny Avengers.
    For Mr Summers (the lesser :-p), I don’t mind the Uncanny Avengers design by Daniel Acuna but agree it never quite looked as good in the regular depiction...

That being said, I’ll go with Mutant X Havok as his best look...if a bit bland.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 10-18-2019 at 09:43 AM.

HA. Take note that I fudged the thread title...

HA. Take note that I fudged the thread title...
    I assumed you did it intentoinally

Quote Originally Posted by Skwee View Post
    ...I’m hoping you were going for a pun here because I “DOUG” the new look as well. Lol
    DAMMIT! I completely missed it!

That being said, I’ll go with Mutant X Havok as his best look...if a bit bland.
    The art really made that costume POP!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I’d still love it if Kitty switched to a grown up version of her Ariel costume
    I think the Arias costume would look good in dark blue with the yellow bits in light blue to pay homage to her Shadowcat costume.

Why did she stop using Shadowcat btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I think the Arias costume would look good in dark blue with the yellow bits in light blue to pay homage to her Shadowcat costume.

Why did she stop using Shadowcat btw?
    I think she just realized that there wasn't really any point in having an alias. In Astonishing, the public already knows her as Kitty Pryde. Scott knew that the public liked her and he wanted to use that as a boost in their popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Jean is another one of those that has had so many look over the years, but nothing seems to stick. To me there are two characters that should be in the blue/gold and that is Scott and Jean. I really liked her X-Factor look more or less just maybe ad a belt with the X on. I have never really liked it when they keep trying to put her back in green just because her original costume was green. I hated the teen Jean costume.

For Cyclops the head condom has got to go. It just looks lame after seeing him with the open head wear. I would go back to the classic 90's look, but would loose the leg straps.

I love the Whilce Portacio Jean costume! It would have rocked with a belt and an X. I would give her the same kind of Jim lee boots and gloves to coordinate with Scott’s costume, plus a belt with X buckle as you said. Speaking of Cyclops, the only thing I would get rid of is the yellow underwear to modernize it.

In the Spider-Man cartoon Scott’s costume did not have the yellow underwear and it looked great!

I’d like to see other artists play with Dan Panosian’s JEAN GREY design for “X-Factor Forever” series. It’s a deft combination of the lines of the Marvel Girl (neckline, retro glam gloves)and Phoenix designs (pendant belt sash homage)with the material of the Quitely era functional outfit.

With a little push, I feel that the design pushes the envelope past the “New X-Men” look...but keeps Jean Grey in her superhero timeless downtown glamor girl look.
    Agreed... I love that Xfactor Forever Jean. I would just add in her Morrison boots with the gold X’s to break up all the black on her legs. The Morrison boots have become a sig look for Jean in black when I think of her.