Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I can't buy her as a serious fashion designer to superheroes, she's obviously never heard of velcro.

From the Catwoman Secret Files issue:

"There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I like this image.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Savior View Post
    I do not like catwoman's current appearance. Not the suit or her short haircut. Actually, my favorite look for her is Jim Balent's take, which is a lot closer to the original.
    At the very least, I would like to see purple incorporated in her uniform. I know that Cats aren't purple-- but she's usually out at night -- and who can tell. Plus the purple just seems like something Selina would prefer. That black leather is okay -- when it looks black --- doesn't work when it looks like flat grey -- then she looks like Mousewoman.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DevilBat66 View Post
    I have a soft spot for the blue and red suit from the 70's. That was Catwoman when I first met her.

Didn't know Frank Robbins designed it. Cool. Knowing that now, It's pretty obvious.
    Same here. I knew Julie Newmar's version first, but I liked this version -- I think the cat eyes made her appear somewhat scarier than she had since wearing the full cathead mask (that was frightening). But this made her look more acrobatic -- something I don't think she utilized much in the past -- despite that iconic image of her swinging from a rope/whip over Gotham City.

I don't have the Mego version, but if DC ever got back into the action-figure business again, I'd love to see an action figure of this version.