Overall, while i don't pick up every one of them, I like them.The printing is top notch for the price of a buck.I put the king conan 1 true believers reprint next to a copy of the late 1979 original, and What a difference!Bright colors, darker blacks! Back then marvel was using plastic plates to print their books, and paper so cheap tiny micro holes show when held up before a light.Aside from the art looking much better, one needs not worry over damaging the original.When also you consider the great cost of the early marvels, a buck for a book that even a crappy original would cost you 500 to 1,000 bucks, is a good deal.Even if you got the originals, these books make great birthday or Christmas presents, or good for giving out at halloween.The only gripe I have, is that since the back covers tend to have house adds on them, they should move the upc box, to the back covers.I hate seeing them on the great silver age art.A full list of books reprinted would be nice. Have missed a few I wanted.