Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Awwww poor Simon.
    Just when he rekindled things with Wanda too!
    Now Rogue is all filled up with Kirby Balls!
    Back in the beginning of the Busiek Avengers era, Wanda was able to return Simon back to reality (Simon was blown apart by an explosion of an ION cannon. This took place in Force Works, the short lived successor to West Coast Avengers.) by "the power of her love". Could something like this happen again?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Back in the beginning of the Busiek Avengers era, Wanda was able to return Simon back to reality (Simon was blown apart by an explosion of an ION cannon. This took place in Force Works, the short lived successor to West Coast Avengers.) by "the power of her love". Could something like this happen again?
    Not for a while I suspect. I'm sure Remender will want to keep it for a while due to the drama he can set up with it.

BANNED

Really can't wait for the end of all this, pity this Havok/Wasp thing seems serious now... i do not like him with her~~~

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I liked this issue. Most writers nowadays don't implement big changes in their characters, and Remender altered three characters in one issue.
    I feel the same. I expected the issue to basically return everything to the status quo, but I forget Remender actually isn't afraid of making changes.

People have been asking for powerhouse Rogue to come back for years, so it's hard to believe it finally came true. I look forward to the interesting situations it'll cause for both her and Simon. Because Simon and Wanda were in a relationship, will they continue it even in Rogue's body? I wouldn't be surprised considering how he put Psylocke into a lesbian relationship because the female Fantomex clone contained the part of his personality she loved.

I wonder if the personality stuff will play a factor going forward -- competing for dominance.
    Maybe Simon won't "allow" --or at least resist-- violent behavior whilst piggypacking inside Rogue.

The ones who's minds traveled back to the past need to get their minds wiped or something. Because as it is now we have alternate future versions of those characters, who have taken over the bodies of the current versions. In other word they're different people, who quite frankly should no longer exist now that that future no longer exist. And Havok/Wasp's kid had to go, along with all the other people who were born during then and Planet X. That consequence shouldn't exist for everybody but them.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Really Don't want to see the Twins go, they where such good and tragic Villains.
    I share this too!!!!!!!!!! ;-; #TeamApocatwins
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by smoothrunes View Post
    I would like to see how they would deal with a full blown Celestial invasion. Arishem and co. aren't going to be happy when they find out about this. Last time Celestials came to Earth with bad intentions, it took Future Franklin giving Galactus a heavy dose of space magic to be rid of them.

Also, Kang is still gonna be an issue, assuming he still has the powers absorbed after time travelling outta dodge.
    This is what I don't understand. As far as I can tell, Kang got his powers like he wanted and all he really lost is the chance to start his dominion in the 616 present. Or did Havok actually succeed in draining all cosmic energy from him?

Mighty Member

so is anyone going to tel m what happned to Thor.

so far i dont want this comic....
    Not an Alex Summers fan right now

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    People have been asking for powerhouse Rogue to come back for years, so it's hard to believe it finally came true. I look forward to the interesting situations it'll cause for both her and Simon. Because Simon and Wanda were in a relationship, will they continue it even in Rogue's body? I wouldn't be surprised considering how he put Psylocke into a lesbian relationship because the female Fantomex clone contained the part of his personality she loved.
    That wasn't Remender; it was Sam Humphries.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    And Havok/Wasp's kid had to go, along with all the other people who were born during then and Planet X. That consequence shouldn't exist for everybody but them.
    Yeah, it's really not much of a tragedy when all the hero lost is a chance to get special treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by ciscostudent561 View Post
    so is anyone going to tel m what happned to Thor.

so far i dont want this comic....
    Not an Alex Summers fan right now
    He got slapped by Kang as seen in the preview.

So Havok's face...are they just gonna leave it horribly burned and disfigured like that from now on?

Mighty Member

so thats it huh
    well
    thanks for lettin me know

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    He got slapped by Kang as seen in the preview.
    also did Thor lose his hammer (unworthy)?