Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantastic Member

Default Bergamo vs. Ribrianne

Bergamo the Crusher vs. Ribrianne. Who wins?
    Last edited by 7-Love; 03-11-2019 at 05:56 AM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

I like Bergamo and felt him and the Trio-De-Dangers SHOULD have gone farther in the ToP.

However by the end of his and his brothers fights in the ToP they barely stood long against SSJ1-Goku and SSJ1-Vegeta. The Blue Level elimination seem like unnecessary overkill as well against the brothers IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml9DvH7taHI

In Contrast ~~~ Ribrianne in her debut Fight of the ToP in episode 102 Toyed and LOLed while fighting SSJ1-Vegeta and that was only her Base Ribrianne form!

Their was still Enraged Ribrianne, Super Ribrianne and Then Giant Ribrianne!

Vegeta also was Impressed with Ribrianne's fighting power as well, as shown in the video above.

So Yea I like Bergamo, But Ribrianne Wins, Base for is all that is needed.
    Last edited by CJStriker; 05-30-2020 at 10:35 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Why are you reviving such old threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Why are you reviving such old threads?
    Because I just remembered them while talking on a similar new like it, so I figure to give them their much overdue time to shine I meant to before.

I like to do that from time to time on older pages.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I'd go with Bergamo winning via attrition, . Ribrinne will probably be stronger in the beggining, but not to the point she could KO Bergamo. Still, if she brings her giant form right out of the gate, I could see her winning without Bergamo getting to absorb anything.

C17 level was pretty damn vague though. I can't remember where she was suppose to be at, whereas everyone elae got expocit powerups prior to the TOP.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 05-31-2020 at 10:18 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

Vegeta also was Impressed with Ribrianne's fighting power as well, as shown in the video above.
    That's less Vegeta being impressed and more Vegeta going "OK, you look ridiculous but you're not completely harmless. Good know, super saiyan is all that's required here."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That's less Vegeta being impressed and more Vegeta going "OK, you look ridiculous but you're not completely harmless. Good know, super saiyan is all that's required here."
    Still, anytime Vegeta even acknowledges you have power should be treated with a celebration, he usually never does that even in the smallest sense LOL.

But indeed that has been my calculation for Ribrianne on at least the lower balling sense;

Base ~ SSJ-1 ToP Start
    Enrage~Super Ribrianne ~~ SSJ-2 to 3 ToP Start
    Giant Ribrianne ~~ SSJ-3 ToP Start