Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If her Tiara was also still a weapon. I wouldn't mind if that can be multiple. That if it's ever destroyed a new one would just be replaced. And she can extend them into sword like weapons. At one point didn't her earrings work as a translator?

The tiara, Bracelets and Golden Lasso are all unbreakable. No need to be replaced or repaired.

The tiara should be able to also transform. This should be because of the gem in the tiara. Her bracelet also. However, unless she has no choice she picks her lasso.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I thought they just stored the weapons not create them.
    I'd have to go back and reread some issues, but I *think* the "stored" aspect was a pastiche of Thor's hammer and the switcheroo with old-school Donald Blake's cane.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I'm in the "get rid of the sword and shield" camp.

They're magic! they can go into invisible pockets when she's not using them.

Amazing Member

In one of the Justice League video games, she is wearing her regular costume as the League prepares to battle Darkseid. She does the wonder-spin, and changes into her golden eagle armor (from kingdom come). Complete with sword (which slightly changes her attacks in the game).

That would be a cool way for her to access her extra gear - other than that I'd love to see the invisible jet being used to store those items. She could have it hovering close by if needed.

Amazing Member

https://youtu.be/0Zlv44ThVPo

Happens at the 2:33 mark for anyone interested!

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyLaskey View Post
    In one of the Justice League video games, she is wearing her regular costume as the League prepares to battle Darkseid. She does the wonder-spin, and changes into her golden eagle armor (from kingdom come). Complete with sword (which slightly changes her attacks in the game).

That would be a cool way for her to access her extra gear - other than that I'd love to see the invisible jet being used to store those items. She could have it hovering close by if needed.
    I like it! it fits with the magic not-here-right-now idea nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I like it! it fits with the magic not-here-right-now idea nicely.
    I love the spin but not that graceless one with those sound effects. Still it's a great idea! It reminds me of when the lasso hung invisibly on her hip and put her Diana Prince clothes in a pocket dimension or could be remembering it wrong. If the loop of lasso was a portal to another reality (sort of like Magik's stepping disks) she could store anything in there. But a spin would work just fine.

Amazing Member

I never heard Achilles or king leonidas complain about their weapons ��������
    Last edited by Serpis; 10-22-2019 at 01:29 AM.