Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd say it's limiting only in the sense of limiting Marvel's animated output to riffing the MCU has limited Marvel's animated efforts, but this at least has Kevin Feige attached to it.
    I was only referring to this show in particular, not the rest of Marvel’s animated efforts

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I would quite like to see the adaptation of the comic where the Fantastic Four all get different powers, that was one of my favourites. And definitely one where Uncle Ben survives and the impact of that on Peter. Doctor Doom becoming a hero as well would be fun.
    I like the one with the four stories where they all get the same powers. Especially where they all become monsters. Great issue.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I like the one with the four stories where they all get the same powers. Especially where they all become monsters. Great issue.
    Would love that one! Wasn’t the one where they all had aspects of the Invisible Woman’s powers where they became agents of Shield? Adapting Hulk having Bruce’s brain would work well if they didn’t do General Ross as Hulk with William Hurt.

I’m really keen on them doing my idea of the Avengers being formed in 1987, 25 years early. With Howard Stark as a proto Iron Man, T'Chaka as the Black Panther, Mar-Vell, Yondu, Hank and Janet Pym and the Ancient One, with the brainwashed Winter Soldier and Peggy Carter as Director of SHIELD. It would basically be an MCU parallel to that What If issue where the Agents Of ATLAS were defined as the Avengers of the 50’s.

Yeah, that’s the one. The monster one (Man-Thing!) they just sadly relegated themselves to monster island. I love that one.

I can’t remember who did it, but someone did a gag What-If commission of “What if Professor-X became Ghost Rider” that is hilarious. I wish it was a real comic.

What if Aunt May was bitten by the spider instead? With the MCU Aunt May, I'd watch it.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

What if the other half died? A story about what would’ve happened had everybody who died from the snap lived and those who lived died.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    What if Aunt May was bitten by the spider instead? With the MCU Aunt May, I'd watch it.
    A Spider-Ma'am who looks like Marisa Tomei?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Anyone think they'll revisit some Endgame scenarios in this series? Like a 2012 timeline going forward without the time and mind stones meaning no Vision or way to stop Dormmamu, 1970's without a space stone so battle for New York or Avengers, 2013 without a reality stone, and 2014 without power or soul stones no GOTG.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Anyone think they'll revisit some Endgame scenarios in this series? Like a 2012 timeline going forward without the time and mind stones meaning no Vision or way to stop Dormmamu, 1970's without a space stone so battle for New York or Avengers, 2013 without a reality stone, and 2014 without power or soul stones no GOTG.
    The 2012 splinter will likely lead to the Loki series. The 2014 splinter might be interesting to explore. The other branches were likely closed off.

But I think What If? as a concept shouldn't limit itself to these time-travel related splinter timelines, but instead explore alternate MCU's in a more holistic manner.

I wanna see What If Cap didnt go into the ice. And they form the Invaders instead of THE avengers. Something small happens IN endgame that I've seen people say are Namor and Atlantis Easter eggs. Didnt see it when I watched it but I can see how that could be true but I didnt look at the monitor of where this event was taking place