Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Well given the event of House of X #5 we might get old cable back soon but he might not actually be physically "old" if he doesn't want to be given that Eva accelerates time until desired age.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuxeda View Post
    Well given the event of House of X #5 we might get old cable back soon but he might not actually be physically "old" if he doesn't want to be given that Eva accelerates time until desired age.
    we arent getting him back soon bc Kid Cable is still around and will be starring in FA. Based on the protocols they set up, Cable cant be brought back using that method unless Kid Cable is gone

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuxeda View Post
    I wish that was the case. It would be great.

But as stated above, kid Cable is going to be here a while longer.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Old Cable appears a few times in Marvel Comics #1000, and it was just so nice seeing him again. T^T
    I may have to check that out.

I just started reading my old Cable issues again.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    we arent getting him back soon bc Kid Cable is still around and will be starring in FA. Based on the protocols they set up, Cable cant be brought back using that method unless Kid Cable is gone
    The protocols are not exactly clear about the issue of the resurrections of time traveling and alternate reality versions however even if they wouldn't normally resurrect a mutant when a younger version of them are around given the importance of Hope in the Resurrection process it wouldn't surprise me if they made an exception for Cable plus there is the Omega Protocol where there is a priority for Krokoa to protect and nurture Omega level mutants with Cable is.

Thinking of alternate reality version of characters would Cerebro recognize two different versions of the same character as the same person or as different people and what about someone like Rogue would cerebro copy the mental imprints left in Rogue's mind?

Currently reading the original X-Force series.

I've read issues 1-24.

Also X-Cutioner's song.
    Last edited by cable guy; 10-05-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    Currently reading the original X-Force series.

I've read issues 1-24.
    Great choice, each & every one.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    Also X-Cutioner's song.
    Another excellent choice. One of my all-time favorite events in X-Men history.

Man, Cable has had some great moments in X-history. Makes me wonder if his best days were just behind him, though, so that’s why Marvel killed him and replaced him with this “hip” teen version to try and connect with younger readers or something.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Great choice, each & every one.

Another excellent choice. One of my all-time favorite events in X-Men history.
    Mine too!

It was a while since I read it, and wow its a great story.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Man, Cable has had some great moments in X-history. Makes me wonder if his best days were just behind him, though, so that’s why Marvel killed him and replaced him with this “hip” teen version to try and connect with younger readers or something.
    That's why I'm really worried this time.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

They aren't going to replace Cable with Kid Cable, this is like Teen Jean or tyke. Old Cable will eventually come back

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I think that marvel thinks that they reached a state with Cable that there was nowhere for him to go

That seems to be a sentiment I’ve seen from a lot of folks online. It would make sense that some creators at Marvel might also feel the same way. Unfortunate, as I think there’s lots more that could be done with the real Cable.

I saw the coolest Cable action figure/statue.

By sideshow collectibles. Premium format figure. I'd post a picture if I knew how to lol.

I was going to order one till I seen the price!

If they are tired of cable i would rather see him rest in piece that get him replaced like that by a lesser version of himself.