Default The Spectre vs. The Green Lantern Corps

Post Crisis.

Corrigan Spectre vs. The GLC at the height of its power. 7,000+ Lanterns and every Guardian on Mogo.

BONUS: Spectre vs Kyle Rayner in his most powerful incarnations.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Depending on the writer, Hal solos.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Unless they re-create Zero Hour Parallax, should go to Corrigan.

With that said, they could re-create Zero Hour Parallax. Have a lantern absorb the Central Battery, etc.

BANNED

all they have to do is release parallax and sic him on the spectre and he will turn tail and run away.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    all they have to do is release parallax and sic him on the spectre and he will turn tail and run away.
    It's post crisis so they don't have Parallax locked up. They'ed have to have a lantern do what Hal did in Zero Hour. But, since this is an Arena fight Spectre obliterates all of them.

Astonishing Member

Remember the screwed up conversations between the Spectre and a Guardian. One said the power of Spectre pales in respect to the Guardians and then a few pages later, that was reversed. Was that ever clarified?

Hal-Parallax managed to give the Spectre a very hard time in Zero Hour. No KO for either

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    It's post crisis so they don't have Parallax locked up. They'ed have to have a lantern do what Hal did in Zero Hour. But, since this is an Arena fight Spectre obliterates all of them.
    Ugh, I thought the Central Battery was on Mogo for like half a minute there.

edit: though couldn't the Guardians summon it up or something?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Ugh, I thought the Central Battery was on Mogo for like half a minute there.

edit: though couldn't the Guardians summon it up or something?

The battery was on Mogo for a while, yes, but they seem to have rebuilt Oa. THAT said, Mogo might be dead? Like, I don't recall him showing up since he went haywire and they had to move off him. So his most recent version might default to still having the CPB.

Guardians can definitely summon batteries (specific ones, not just random ones) but I don't recall them doing it to the Central Power Battery. Sinestro dropped his on Mongul once though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    oh yeah parallax was roaming free inside Hal in most of post crisis continuity still the op didn't specify that the fight takes before green lantern rebirth( where they recaptured him) so anything goes as for the arena specifications it depends upon whether the combined guardians can remotely manipulate the central battery on OA to release parallax and whether he could reach the arena before the spectre turns them into mice or something if he can't kill them outright.

Mogo showed up in JL recently to fight the evil galaxy lantern of invisible spectrum

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Mogo showed up in JL recently to fight the evil galaxy lantern of invisible spectrum
    Neat, I wasn't sure if, he'd been replaced by that new sentient artificial sun lantern.

Also, the OP said post crisis, so my previous post is irrelevant. Mogo never had the battery post crisis.

Didn't this basically happen in day of judgement? When they brought back Hal's soul to be the new Spectre and Dr Occult used his disk to give Hal ppwer from himslef, Zatanna, Phantom Strange and Madame Xanadu etc and hal made a GLC and got his but kicked.

Then again that was the Spectre possessed by Aztar so the spirit of vengeance with another of the angelic hosts in the mix.