Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
And if that were all, I would be happy.

But then we have an entire dialogue about why Diana CANNOT take down a titan solo, framed in such a way as to make it SOUND reasonable, except that we all know if it were Superman he’d have just punched its head off.

Once again, this run seems to lapse into defining a Wonder Woman through imposing limitations on her. She CANT stop Ares blowing people up, CANT get him to stop fighting without help, and now she CANT take down a titan unless Giganta helps her.

So far the only thing this run has shown me that Wonder Woman excels at going solo is giving hugs!

Two stars.
I always enjoy your posts. Because sometimes i feel bad for finding this run (and WW in general nowadays) underwhelming. Many people here keep saying things trying to justify gww, like give her more time. But if she wanted to show Diana as a more competent and powerful individual, she would have done it by now. And this is something happening to WW for years now. She just hasn't done anything WOW in a freaking long time. I can't be the only one to notice this.