Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    i didn't really care about any of it. gold was all right, blue was terrible and red was the better of the colors, but just meh compared to this uncanny run. realistically, rosenbergs astonishing run was pretty good and probably the best
    Red was on many best comic books of the year of major comic book sites. It must mean something.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I enjoyed Bunn's Uncanny more that Rosenberg's. lol But taste is subjective. And I sure as Heck know mine is in the minority.

I enjoyed Bunn's X-Men and Duggan's Avengers. My favorite runs for 2016, and I haven't really enjoyed anything since then. lol Some stuff was tolerable or decent, but still eh.

But I still wait. Just like how 2016 had things I enjoyed, I am sure something else will come up eventually. Just a matter of how long a wait it'll be.
    Bunn got the worst time to write a uncanny, peak inhuman push and they gave him Land.

I'm not big on Bujnn, but I was engaged with his Blue work. it had some good ideas even if execution was just ok
    Last edited by spirit2011; 03-22-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    I agree it's about a group and team, but scott and logan are the most important.
    This line of thinking is why x-books are in a cycle of plateau and decline for the last 7-8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    This line of thinking is why x-books are in a cycle of plateau and decline for the last 7-8 years.
    This. Imagine if we were saying: “ugh the New Mutants shouldn’t be real X-Men. That makes Cyclops and Jean look too old. They are nice background filler, though.”

BANNED

It’s weird that people think Hickman will focus on Cyclops and Wolverine when he is on the record saying he loves Xavier and Magneto and even wanted them in his New Avengers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Red was on many best comic books of the year of major comic book sites. It must mean something.
    not really, only that Taylor is popular with people online

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It’s weird that people think Hickman will focus on Cyclops and Wolverine when he is on the record saying he loves Xavier and Magneto and even wanted them in his New Avengers.
    I never expected him to focus on then, but i definetly didn't knew about him loving Erik and Charles, if that's the case, i wouldn't be against it.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Yeah I'm not sure where everyone is getting this idea lol. Logan was wallpaper on the Avengers when Hickman was writing. People already complaining when nothing happened yet LOL

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    Nope. No guesses. But you will...
    I'm not one of those "Bleedingcool is always wrong despite their track record people", but I gotta laugh because whethose 4chan rumors popped up a few months back, you guys said Hickman was not writing X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I never expected him to focus on then, but i definetly didn't knew about him loving Erik and Charles, if that's the case, i wouldn't be against it.
    I would be against it. Geezus, Hickamn can't write women as protagonists?

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I don't think Cyclops and Wolverine are the cause of that problem, especially when they were both dead for half that time. I think it's more likely a fault on the direction and writers after AvX. Using other characters isn't going to suddenly improve the line. It will mostly depend on the writing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Yeah I'm not sure where everyone is getting this idea lol. Logan was wallpaper on the Avengers when Hickman was writing. People already complaining when nothing happened yet LOL
    I feel like some of the views would still be the same regardless of the writer.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

... HiXman... write (these) women as protagonists...

ThanX!!! 8D

BANNED

Red was on many best comic books of the year of major comic book sites.
    A few people don't like Red because Jean was independent without being jaded about it. The vibe that the book was anti right-wing-nutjob seemed to have heavily not helped either. Most critics and fans were highly positive on it though.

Whatever the news tomorrow, someone on here will either be excited as hell or will be pissed off.

Niffleheim

I would be against it. Geezus, Hickamn can't write women as protagonists?
    The White Queen will be getting a prominent role if Hickman writes for the x-books because that's who I was thinking about whenever I read about the Black Swan.
    Last edited by Tofali; 03-23-2019 at 03:09 PM.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate