Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

mister cracksh0t just retweeted it.

oh jesus it's actually happening
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Hickman is boring. I'd rather see Ewing on a flagship X-book. And more from KThompson, Williams, Ayala, ZThompson, and Nadler.
    I don't know about boring, but he seems a fellow who's more interested in ideas than characters. I liked Red Wing and Pax Romana, but I don't think he's the writer I'd want on an X-Book, or at least not heading up the line. A side-book might be interesting.

Seconding most of that wishlist, though.

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    Don't think so, as that event already has its own just-released-teaser, in a completely different style...
    Damn it.

Ummmm, it's... it's a new, uh, 'Atlantis Attacks' event. Yeah.

I would to see if he could do for Bishop what he did for Black Panther. He made sure the character was relevant in conversation.

So this is def mutant related. Still not convinced it means Hickman but I'm guessing this is the next big event post-AoXM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Ewing seems to be a more and more popular pick for the X-books. An old friend of mine is really loving his Immortal Hulk.
    I'd absolutely love a Ewing X-book. I really enjoyed his Ultimates and Mighty Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'd absolutely love a Ewing X-book. I really enjoyed his Ultimates and Mighty Avengers.
    Me too! Ewing would be great on a solo book. He'd be great right now, with this community of creators and this triumphantly daringly amazing miracle of a moment..

I hope X-offices know, hey don't you X-Office people know...if you're there, it's working just fine now!

Don't we know, doesn't everybody know...X-Books are kinda awesome lately. Not trying so hard to be something different. Nope. Finally! See how different you can be when you stop all that blaming and making fun of yourself or other people? Ever hear of Hadrian? He built a big wall...then kinda got bored inside there and wrote a poem...a depressing little thing...about a his little soul, little drifter...about being over it...and the poem kinda is getting over being over it...

Anyway!?

It's a minor eureka instance and I hope it continues. Instant to instant and etc...

Hooray and be entertained, X-Books needs many voices, many titles, many artists working nearly spontaneously in conversation with improvisational attention to performance as a team and compassion for the success of one another on that curtain-less stage...yea?

Maybe Hickman wants to try some improv?

If he does I hope he's truly given that opportunity. Equal presence, equal pay, equal footing with all and everybody...sharing that one stage with the constant spotlight (handheld and mobile) and oh for the interdependent (it's okay to care about and need an actual somebody) joy of doing it all together...so much so that when you're not on stage you're in the audience, free attendance, an actual fan with the fans of what you and we do...everybody...involved...into it...cause that's what people really want and maybe are, maybe...hmmm...

And honestly if they ever need or want to say that they're writing a long form flagship title...there are plenty of talented knowledgable fans here at CBR who can fill in blank boxes and dialogue squares for any imaginable X-Men coloring book.

Mad Lib X-Men is fine for us for that. For me anyway. That'd be fine.
    Last edited by sungila; 03-13-2019 at 12:23 PM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

something to consider and I did not write this "Hey True Believers - it's 2001: A Space Odyssey. And Jack Kirby drew Space Odyssey comics. Kirby also created the Eternals. Read the Marvel mystery ad today (and which comics it was and was not placed in). My guess is, this is Jonathan Hickman's Eternals! Do I get a No-Prize? "

I wouldnt mind Hickman take on the X-Men. But I'm super curious to see what Ewing and Duggan could do with X-Men titles.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    something to consider and I did not write this "Hey True Believers - it's 2001: A Space Odyssey. And Jack Kirby drew Space Odyssey comics. Kirby also created the Eternals. Read the Marvel mystery ad today (and which comics it was and was not placed in). My guess is, this is Jonathan Hickman's Eternals! Do I get a No-Prize? "

I wouldnt mind Hickman take on the X-Men. But I'm super curious to see what Ewing and Duggan could do with X-Men titles.
    Was it only in select books? I heard it showed up in all of today’s releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    oh jesus it's actually happening
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JHickman/...83705296515078

oh ****.

BANNED

JDW retweeted the ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Didn't Bleeding Cool say there was a big Magneto event coming? Or was that bishop66?
    Is Magneto finally gonna kill everybody? Can't wait.

I feel like it’s going to be Eternals and we are all going to be let down.

Ugh not looking forward to it. Find Hickman’s work to be tedious

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Was it only in select books? I heard it showed up in all of today’s releases.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JHickman/...83705296515078

oh ****.
    Hickman love to troll, I remember one time he said that he was on DC offices and everybody thought he was writing for DC