Mighty Member

Default Shazam are you buying this or not?

Because of the big delay.Is anybody going to keep it or not. Im thimking of dropping this

If you are enjoying each issue, I don’t know why you wouldn’t enjoy the next issue, regardless of when it comes out
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Being a fan of the character and the overall quality of the book, I am keeping it on my list. It's not hurting my budget any.

With that being said.........it's incredibly frustrating and fairly unacceptable that it has been delayed the way that it has. I know people are saying it's because of Geoff Johns schedule and what not, but it's not fair to fans of the character. If Johns can't keep on schedule then he either needs to wrap his arc up and pass it on to someone who can stay on schedule, or just release the book in graphic novel format.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!