Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
Those are fair and understandable concerns. The whole Wally coming back/Manhattan stealing years, and whatever was alluded to in The Button all pointed to DClock as either a conclusion to Rebirth or at least answering many continuity questions. A spoilerish ending to HiC may very well have forced DClock to postpone a few issues to cover that ending. But why the week here, week there cluster#^@#? And why is issue eleven taking two and a half months at least after a three month issue ten?

What's happening to Wally in HiC after being kept out of continuity for years is a waste of the character. The current DC management is like a teenager who's just wrapped the Wally West car around a tree and now is telling you they want to drive the Legion and JSA cars. I want to see these teams back as much as anyone, but the convoluted way this return is happening is scaring me.

It's very possible HiC 9 will end the series on a much better note. There may be something in it that necessitated the delay and probable changing of much of issues 9 on of DClock. I'm pretty sure we're never going to get an unbiased account of WTF happened here. There may be stories and each story will have fans examining it for accuracy. But unless both DClock (could happen) and HiC (very unlikely) come out sparkling and acclaimed by critics and fans, DC, like any other company, is going to keep tight-lipped about their "challenges".

Will this series wrap up before the next decade?