Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    November solicitudes were released last month. That's why I think #12 Will be released on December, 3 months after #11
    Damn, you're right.

It appears DC has taken the track of "If we don't announce a date, there's no possible way we can delay it".

It's wild when two sides of the same coin can't seem to fathom the perspective from the flip side.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    It was if you were digging the Bronze Age status quo.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    I sympathize, but at least those directions came about organically and ended up being the right move.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

https://www.cbr.com/dc-comics-solici...ampaign=CBR-TW

Well, THEORETICALLY it's due out in December. So I'm mostly right...if it actually happens!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Spectacular Member

The covers of issue 12 are very cool, the first one is very reminiscence of Watchmen issue 1 but also the image that was teased at the end of The Button.

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

DOOMSDAY CLOCK #12
    written by GEOFF JOHNS
    art and covers by GARY FRANK
    This is it! The final showdown between Dr. Manhattan and Superman shakes up the DC Universe to its very core! But can even the Man of Steel walk out from the shadow of Manhattan?
    ON SALE 12.18.19
    $4.99 US |12 OF 12|32 PAGES
    FC|DC
    This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    Did you guys think DDC will retcon DCU history again?
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Spectacular Member

The variant cover is interesting, I'm guessing it's teasing Manhattan's two scenarios that he thinks will happen.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonaX View Post
    The covers of issue 12 are very cool, the first one is very reminiscence of Watchmen issue 1 but also the image that was teased at the end of The Button.
    I know people hate on it, but I really liked the cell phone scene at the beginning of Justice League, where Superman says that the S shield winds like a river. I hope that his symbol of hope wins the day in Doomsday Clock too.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I know people hate on it, but I really liked the cell phone scene at the beginning of Justice League, where Superman says that the S shield winds like a river. I hope that his symbol of hope wins the day in Doomsday Clock too.
    I'm guessing we're going to get a hopeful conclusion, probably the total opposite of what happened in Watchmen.