Default Is the riddler becoming doomsday clock riddler?

If you picked up the year of the villain riddler it ends with him ditching his costume. In doomsday clock we see a frankngorshem like riddler. I wonder if he will not start wearing the spandex. Was year or the villain the reason for the change in doomsday clock ???????

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

I don't think so, I mean from the year of the villain Riddler seems to have improving himself by abandoned his inferiority complex which makes him constantly leaving riddles in crime scene. For short, After he free himself from his inferiority complex, I don't think He would wearing an old-fashioned spandex constume
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop1998 View Post
    I don't think so, I mean from the year of the villain Riddler seems to have improving himself by abandoned his inferiority complex which makes him constantly leaving riddles in crime scene. For short, After he free himself from his inferiority complex, I don't think He would wearing an old-fashioned spandex constume
    It doomsday clock takes place in the future. So he will wear it

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mortymantis View Post
    It doomsday clock takes place in the future. So he will wear it
    I know, But I just don't think this will be where he starts to wearing the constume. Besides in JL 30, We glimpsed Riddler in this scan, So I personally think he won't wear the spandex constume ,At least not in this period
    Justice League 030 (2019) (Digital-Empire)013.jpg
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Is there any reason why the Riddler couldn't go back and forth with costumes? It's not like there's any real iconic value to anything he's worn.

Looks like Russell is following up in the YotV Harley story. He’ll likely relapse
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Looks like Russell is following up in the YotV Harley story. He’ll likely relapse
    A relapse would be interesting. That he went even more bonkers than he was