Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Despite it being Gary Frank I hate the lines on Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel's costumes.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    Despite it being Gary Frank I hate the lines on Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel's costumes.
    I'm more okay with them on WW than Shazam, but will have to see how it looks in color to be sure.

Spectacular Member

I wonder if DC will try and coordinate the final issue of Doomsday Clock for the same time as the final few episodes of HBO's Watchmen

Quote Originally Posted by JonaX View Post
    I wonder if DC will try and coordinate the final issue of Doomsday Clock for the same time as the final few episodes of HBO's Watchmen
    Meaning the series finale? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    Well, we now have more current news about delays for Doomsday Clock.

Doomsday Clock #11 has been further delayed TWO ADDITIONAL TIMES this month alone!

On July 11, DC 11 was delayed to August 28.

And now, a week later, today July 17, DC 11 is currently scheduled to arrive September 4.
    And as of the moment, Previewsworld still shows issue #11 as
    In Shops: Sep 04, 2019
    Final Orders Due: Aug 05, 2019
    So currently, those "Final Orders" are still due this coming Monday.

So the new Legion series will start before Doomsday Clock is wrapped up? Not liking that.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    So the new Legion series will start before Doomsday Clock is wrapped up? Not liking that.
    A while ago it had been said that the LoSH and the JSA would be available for use prior to the end of Doomsday Clock if Johns hadn't gotten to them by a certain timeframe / date (but I don't know if an exact date was ever stated).
    Hell, considering that Doomsday Cluck #12 was originally suppose to be out by end of 2018, . . .

The Legion of Super Heroes Millennium series is a two part mini designed to tell the story of the DC future. That to me doesn't seem like there's any real Legion plot in this. I expect it's more of bendis putting his mark on the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    The Legion of Super Heroes Millennium series is a two part mini designed to tell the story of the DC future. That to me doesn't seem like there's any real Legion plot in this. I expect it's more of bendis putting his mark on the franchise.
    You almost make it sound like a wild dog marking his territory . . .

Given the ridiculous number of delays on Doomsday Clock, I'm all FOR it! It's already been 6 years since a regular Legion ongoing.
    I don't want to have to wait until 2020 for the next ongoing. Same with the JSA, which we are finally getting some momentum on in JL.

I love Johns as a writer, he's had two years to wrap up his 12 issues...so I say go ahead and get on with it!
    But I'd say some details ought to be left vague until we see the final resolution of D-Clock hopefully by the end of this year.
    Based on the average wait of 3 months between issues I'd expect #12 out in December.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    And as of the moment, Previewsworld still shows issue #11 as
    Final Orders Due: Aug 05, 2019
    Here's something interesting (or not).

Just double-checked the Previewsworld listing for issue #11, and that currently has:
    Final Orders Due: Aug 12, 2019

So, still due out September 4th at the moment, but comic book shops have one more week to place their final orders?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Here's something interesting (or not).

Just double-checked the Previewsworld listing for issue #11, and that currently has:
    Final Orders Due: Aug 12, 2019

So, still due out September 4th at the moment, but comic book shops have one more week to place their final orders?
    A layman's assessment is that DC wants to get as many orders as they can and haven't gotten back up to pre-delay levels. At this point, I'm not sure if the individual sales on the last two issues of DClock matter much compared to previous issues' sales or the expected sales on collected editions, both hard and soft cover.

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    Given the ridiculous number of delays on Doomsday Clock, I'm all FOR it! It's already been 6 years since a regular Legion ongoing.
    I don't want to have to wait until 2020 for the next ongoing. Same with the JSA, which we are finally getting some momentum on in JL.

I love Johns as a writer, he's had two years to wrap up his 12 issues...so I say go ahead and get on with it!
    But I'd say some details ought to be left vague until we see the final resolution of D-Clock hopefully by the end of this year.
    Based on the average wait of 3 months between issues I'd expect #12 out in December.
    Me too. In face, I'd totally forgive DC if they completely skipped wrapping up Doomsday Clock. I'd be fine if #11 started with a big statement "Sorry for the Inconvenience" followed by a rip-roarin' LOSH story for the final two issues.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Well, for anybody who still cares, Previewsworld still has issue #11 coming out a week from tomorrow.

(Still haven't seen anything on when issue #12 is likely to be out yet.)