Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 199
  1. #46
    Fantastic Member astro@work's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Now the newest date for issue #10 is
    In Shops: May 08, 2019


    Drip . . . drip . . . drip . . .
    DC what are you even doing anymore?????

    At this point you need your best friend to sit you down and say “come on man, get your sh!t together”.
    If, ya know, you had a best friend.

  2. #47
    FF purist/snob CaptCleghorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    DC what are you even doing anymore?????

    At this point you need your best friend to sit you down and say “come on man, get your sh!t together”.
    If, ya know, you had a best friend.
    "DC Comics, we've all come here because we love you, and we want what's best for you..."

  3. #48
    Ultimate Member Lee Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    10,171

    Default

    Sabrina says "Hi".
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

  4. #49
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Sabrina says "Hi".
    Did she get multiple weekly date bumps, or did she just get a lot of delays?

    I think if DC were maybe bumping Doomsday Cluck out a full month for the ship date, and then pushing it out further as necessary, it wouldn't be quite as ridiculous as these one-week increments that seem completely unrealistic to us in the first place.

  5. #50
    Mighty Member 9th.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    Might as well call it Delay Clock

  6. #51
    Ultimate Member Lee Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    10,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Did she get multiple weekly date bumps, or did she just get a lot of delays?

    I think if DC were maybe bumping Doomsday Cluck out a full month for the ship date, and then pushing it out further as necessary, it wouldn't be quite as ridiculous as these one-week increments that seem completely unrealistic to us in the first place.
    I can't remember the delays...
    But Doomsday Clock is at least on a better track.
    It may actually get finished.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

  7. #52
    Astonishing Member Inversed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Sabrina says "Hi".
    Now that's just cheating, nothing will ever beat Archie Comics' delays.
    Current Reading List: Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, West Coast Avengers, Ms. Marvel, Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man, Avengers, Sonic The Hedgehog

  8. #53
    FF purist/snob CaptCleghorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Now that's just cheating, nothing will ever beat Archie Comics' delays.
    Miracleman says "Kimota".

    But seriously, let's get back to Doomsday Clock.

  9. #54
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Miracleman says "Kimota".

    But seriously, let's get back to Doomsday Clock.
    I think people are waiting for DC to do something about that . . .

  10. #55
    FF purist/snob CaptCleghorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I think people are waiting for DC to do something about that . . .
    DC's actually doing a lot. Do you know what it takes to postpone a book a week every week?

  11. #56
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    DC's actually doing a lot. Do you know what it takes to postpone a book a week every week?
    Guess they're continuing all that hard work.
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Now the newest date for issue #10 is
    In Shops: May 08, 2019


    Drip . . . drip . . . drip . . .
    Doomsday Clock #10 is now listed for In Shops: May 15, 2019

    (Meanwhile, issue #11 is still listed as "In Shops: May 22, 2019" on Previewsworld.)

  12. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Guess they're continuing all that hard work.Doomsday Clock #10 is now listed for In Shops: May 15, 2019

    (Meanwhile, issue #11 is still listed as "In Shops: May 22, 2019" on Previewsworld.)
    Looking forward to Doomsday Clock 10 getting pushed back to the 29th with issue 11 still slated for a week earlier.

  13. #58
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sneezing_Stormtrooper View Post
    Looking forward to Doomsday Clock 10 getting pushed back to the 29th with issue 11 still slated for a week earlier.
    Have they ever pushed an issue past the release date of the next issue?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews

  14. #59
    Astonishing Member Jekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,501

    Default

    I've said it and I will say it again, this is embarrassing! How can anyone stay interested or invested in this book?
    AKA= FlashFreak

    Favorite Characters:

    DC:
    The Flash (Jay, Wally, Barry), The Atom (Ray Palmer) , Starman (Jack Knight) , Stargirl (Courtney Whitmore), and Captain Marvel/Shazam! (Billy Batson).

    MARVEL:
    Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, Ant-Man (Scott Lang), and Star Lord.

    Current Pulls:
    Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, Immortal Hulk, Shazam,Guardians of The Galaxy, Old Man Quill, & Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

  15. #60
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sneezing_Stormtrooper View Post
    Looking forward to Doomsday Clock 10 getting pushed back to the 29th with issue 11 still slated for a week earlier.
    Normally, I'd think that would have been hysterical, but Matt Fraction's Hawkeye series actually had issue #16 released BEFORE issue #15 finally was published (back in 2014)!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •