Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    The coffin was from Civil War and the Blonde woman is Captain Marvel.
    Yup it was Peggy and that was old lady peggy doing to voice over

Quote Originally Posted by abulafia View Post
    nebula an avenger? outrageous!
    only with druid as her pet i can accept this!
    who is in the coffin steve carries?
    who is the blond woman with thor in the end?
    Peggy Carter
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Another boring trailer yay....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Another boring trailer yay....
    lol you made me smile.

I wonder if, in the end, Cap will go back to the 1940s and stay there to be with Peggy and that's how he'll leave?

If that's a possibility, then Tony could go back to be with Pepper without the complications of being Iron Man to basically retire?

That could mean they both survive and have happy endings. Depends how the time travel thing will work obviously lol.
    Last edited by FluffySheep; 03-15-2019 at 01:15 AM.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Ultimate Member

The conspiracy theories are getting stupider. How do box office numbers get padded?

I actually heard that some people are seriously suggesting that Disney is buying out theaters. Like, in what reality can this make any sense? Newsflash, the "angry, young men" online constantly complaining about feminism and the likes don't form the majority of the film going audience. The guys complaining about Brie Larson's comments simply aren't that many in the grand scheme of things and the whole boycott/Alita challenge was just a ridiculous waste of time and the guys that propagated this nonsense should "man up" (pun fully intended) and admit they failed and were probably wrong regarding the level of interest in Captain Marvel.

They were utterly WRONG when they suggested that Captain Marvel would fail.Seriously though, people need to take a step back and critically analyse situations.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    very good stuff in the trailer. Enticing enough without blatantly giving away a whole lot of stuff. Tony and Scott survive being stranded, no big deal. No Thanos at all, really, nice to concentrated on the heroes.
    we might even see some new villains created for this movie who end up sticking around. We've never seen the Masters of Evil yet.
    Speaking of the Masters of Evil, i'm very curious as to where the Avengers go after this.

The team was basically formed and have largely dealt with other worldly threats connected the Infinity Stones and Thanos. With all this over, perhaps we'll see the team deal with more grounded threats.

There are rumors of Dark Avengers, which of course had some members from the Masters of Evil/Thunderbolts.

We have seen a few MOE members in the MCU already, Zemo is the obvious one and there's Klaw as well. Some of the other members have shown up in SHIELD such as Blackout, Absorbing Man and Mr. Hyde....

I can actually see maybe Moonstone/Metorite/Dark Ms.Marvel showing up in Captain Marvel 2 as a lead-in to that, maybe.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    There are rumors of Dark Avengers, which of course had some members from the Masters of Evil/Thunderbolts.

We have seen a few MOE members in the MCU already, Zemo is the obvious one and there's Klaw as well. Some of the other members have shown up in SHIELD such as Blackout, Absorbing Man and Mr. Hyde....

I can actually see maybe Moonstone/Metorite/Dark Ms.Marvel showing up in Captain Marvel 2 as a lead-in to that, maybe.
    Klau is dead, though.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post

If Zemo doesn't work, they seemed to leave the door open for Red Skull as well.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Klau is dead, though.
    With the Synopsis for this movie using words like the Marvel universe rewritten that may not be an issue
    Though I dont see them changing much someone like Coolger probaly has plans and would be messed up to just rewrite the entire MCU after some time travel shenanigans. Unless they can change little and very specific things and have it make sense
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 03-15-2019 at 01:26 PM.

Astonishing Member

Great trailer! It does seem like the focus will be on the Original Six, which is fair enough. And the trio of Cap, Iron Man and Thor in particular. But what Black Widow, Hulk and Hawkeye (or should I say Ronin) are upto also seems pretty intriguing.

Rocket and War Machine teaming up is absolutely bonkers! Only Marvel could pull off THAT team-up in live action.

The time-travel seems almost confirmed now. My theory is that they go back and revisit not just the events of the Battle of New York, but all the other events where the Infinity Stones were in use. We could potentially be seeing the team going back to Ronin's attack on Xandar from GOTG, Malekith's attack on London from The Dark World etc.

While I'm sure there will be deaths, I'm not convinced about Tony or Steve necessarily being the ones to die. Unless they plan on rebooting the MCU completely in the near-future, it makes more sense to retire the characters and bring them back later with new actors. Of course, recasting/rebooting characters is thus far somewhat uncharted territory for the MCU, Bruce Banner notwithstanding, so we have absolutely no idea how they'd handle that.

Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post
    Great trailer! It does seem like the focus will be on the Original Six, which is fair enough. And the trio of Cap, Iron Man and Thor in particular. But what Black Widow, Hulk and Hawkeye (or should I say Ronin) are upto also seems pretty intriguing.

Rocket and War Machine teaming up is absolutely bonkers! Only Marvel could pull off THAT team-up in live action.

The time-travel seems almost confirmed now. My theory is that they go back and revisit not just the events of the Battle of New York, but all the other events where the Infinity Stones were in use. We could potentially be seeing the team going back to Ronin's attack on Xandar from GOTG, Malekith's attack on London from The Dark World etc.

While I'm sure there will be deaths, I'm not convinced about Tony or Steve necessarily being the ones to die. Unless they plan on rebooting the MCU completely in the near-future, it makes more sense to retire the characters and bring them back later with new actors. Of course, recasting/rebooting characters is thus far somewhat uncharted territory for the MCU, Bruce Banner notwithstanding, so we have absolutely no idea how they'd handle that.
    I dont know about all of them but due to set photos more then just the battle for New york spoilers:
    quicksilver was seen on set and rumors are James Spade did some additional voice work, so Sakovia for sure
    end of spoilers. They dont have to go to Thor 2 they know where the stone went after to the collector. Then they know the power stone was on Xandar so they dont have to go fight Ronan again. But who knows it's all guess work, have to wait and see..... so excited for this movie

I'd be fine with Tony losing his arm finally and retiring as a SHIELD consultant to show up like Fury does from time to time.

I think Steve making the final sacrifice and dying would be best. Captain America would be best served to be a mantle to pass on to Sam (my top choice) or Bucky (probably what would happen). It would be nice to see that happen and for the Soul Gem or Stan Lee as the Beyonder or something ... reward Steve with a last dance with Peggy. I think the emotional tie of having Cap wake up in uniform in WWII, Stan Lee opening the door for him saying, "She's been waiting a long time Captain Rodgers," would probably be akin to the snap in terms of being talked about. It's an ESB, Gone With the Wind, level moment and one lots of people want to see happen.

I'd be happy with a Hulk/Banner merge.

I think Nebula taking Gamora's place might be a death that happens, too. That would mess up Thanos getting the Soul Gem.

I really hope they don't push Hawkeye and Black Widow together. I like them platonic.

My only other real hope is Rocket gets to rub it in all the Guardians faces when he saves them all.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I'd be fine with Tony losing his arm finally and retiring as a SHIELD consultant to show up like Fury does from time to time.

I think Steve making the final sacrifice and dying would be best. Captain America would be best served to be a mantle to pass on to Sam (my top choice) or Bucky (probably what would happen). It would be nice to see that happen and for the Soul Gem or Stan Lee as the Beyonder or something ... reward Steve with a last dance with Peggy. I think the emotional tie of having Cap wake up in uniform in WWII, Stan Lee opening the door for him saying, "She's been waiting a long time Captain Rodgers," would probably be akin to the snap in terms of being talked about. It's an ESB, Gone With the Wind, level moment and one lots of people want to see happen.

I'd be happy with a Hulk/Banner merge.

I think Nebula taking Gamora's place might be a death that happens, too. That would mess up Thanos getting the Soul Gem.

I really hope they don't push Hawkeye and Black Widow together. I like them platonic.

My only other real hope is Rocket gets to rub it in all the Guardians faces when he saves them all.
    Oh man, I'm crying already!

Those are some really good ideas.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.