Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Oh man, I'm crying already!

Those are some really good ideas.
    Marvel never made me cry till the opening of Captain Marvel with that STAN LEE INTRO. I know his remaining cameos are in the can but can you imagine the theater if Stan Lee opens the door for Steve to reveal Peggy? Even if nobody speaks, there will be UGLY TEARS across America.

I really do think giving Tony a happy ending with Pepper would be great.

And Rocket better be the universe's biggest a-hole when it comes to smugness next time Peter pulls rank. *something bad is happening because of Peter* "Remember when you were dust, Quill?"
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 03-15-2019 at 03:41 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Marvel never made me cry till the opening of Captain Marvel with that STAN LEE INTRO. I know his remaining cameos are in the can but can you imagine the theater if Stan Lee opens the door for Steve to reveal Peggy? Even if nobody speaks, there will be UGLY TEARS across America.

And Rocket better be the universe's biggest a-hole when it comes to smugness next time Peter pulls rank. *something bad is happening because of Peter* "Remember when you were dust, Quill?"
    Last time Peter tried to pull rank, rocket shut that down real quick. I can’t imagine that changing post Endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Last time Peter tried to pull rank, rocket shut that down real quick. I can’t imagine that changing post Endgame.
    It's just going to get better now.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I cried at Yondus funeral. I feel like they handed that very well and GOTG 2 is one of my favroite MCU movies. Maybe not top 5 but for sure top 10. I know some people couldnt buy Pratts drama but i thought he nailed that funeral and then Rockets pure joy when the Raavager show up to send him off right. The song after and Groot... just dug it all. So happy Gunns back

So anyone wann start guessing what being faked in these trailer to throw us off?

I think Shuri being missing is faked. and Hulk in a quantem suit was removed from the Avengers walking in line shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    The conspiracy theories are getting stupider. How do box office numbers get padded?
    It happens.

The $100 million opening announced for Transformers: Age of Extinction is disputed within the industry. According to Rentrak—which has a direct line into the vast majority of theatres in the United States and Canada to track actual ticket sales—about 4,100 of the 4,233 theatres playing the film generated $95.9 million. The projected total from the Rentrak sales data would put the opening three-day weekend gross at around $97.5 million. For Transformers to have crossed the $100 million threshold, it would have needed to gross more than the nationwide average in the theatres not tracked by Rentrak. Some media outlets have elected to go with the Rentrak figure.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    It happens.

The $100 million opening announced for Transformers: Age of Extinction is disputed within the industry. According to Rentrak—which has a direct line into the vast majority of theatres in the United States and Canada to track actual ticket sales—about 4,100 of the 4,233 theatres playing the film generated $95.9 million. The projected total from the Rentrak sales data would put the opening three-day weekend gross at around $97.5 million. For Transformers to have crossed the $100 million threshold, it would have needed to gross more than the nationwide average in the theatres not tracked by Rentrak. Some media outlets have elected to go with the Rentrak figure.
    These are disputed number not Disney Buying out theaters and lying about the box office. I know your not an MCU fan or atleast havent been for awhile but your telling me you believe Captain Marvel didnt make what they are saying it made? And pretty sure the tin foils hat people arent talking about a disputed 3 million they are saying Captain Marvel flopped but Disney is propping it up. Becusse that's what studios do they buy out theaters for they're own movie and lose even more money just to cover up a flop. Makes total sense, they just weren't smart enough at the time to do this with any of Disney other huge flops.

Seriously asking though you buy into this crap? I know we dont ever agree on anything around the MCU but I always found your opinions to be rational atleast and can chalk it up to difference in taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    These are disputed number not Disney Buying out theaters and lying about the box office. I know your not an MCU fan or atleast havent been for awhile but your telling me you believe Captain Marvel didnt make what they are saying it made? And pretty sure the tin foils hat people arent talking about a disputed 3 million they are saying Captain Marvel flopped but Disney is propping it up. Becusse that's what studios do they buy out theaters for they're own movie and lose even more money just to cover up a flop. Makes total sense, they just weren't smart enough at the time to do this with any of Disney other huge flops.

Seriously asking though you buy into this crap? I know we dont ever agree on anything around the MCU but I always found your opinions to be rational atleast and can chalk it up to difference in taste.
    Um what? Username taken was asking how the box office can get padded I was just showing him a example of how it can happen my post nothing really to do with all the conspiracy's that I don't really care about like at all allso I am a MCU fan why do you think I'm not....?

Um what? Username taken was asking how the box office can get padded I was just showing him a example of how it can happen my post nothing really to do with all the conspiracy's that I don't really care about like at all allso I am a MCU fan why do you think I'm not....?
    He was asking in regards to a conspiracy theory that Disney is lying about the box office, and that Captain marvel showings were actauly empty. The Conspiracy isnt that Marvel added a 3-5million but that the movie was DOA.

I havent heard you sa anything nice about a MCU movie in a long while which is fine. But that's why I said lately. Also could just me we remember negative stuff better then positive. But yea i got the impressions you haven't liked any of the recent MCU movie. I apologize I was mistaken

He was asking in regards to a conspiracy theory that Disney is lying about the box office, and that Captain marvel showings were actauly empty. The Conspiracy isnt that Marvel added a 3-5million but that the movie was DOA.

I havent heard you sa anything nice about a MCU movie in a long while which is fine. But that's why I said lately. Also could just me we remember negative stuff better then positive. But yea i got the impressions you haven't liked any of the recent MCU movie. I apologize I was mistaken
    I was just saying the other day how CM was pretty good lol but for the record I like the MCU movies it's why I've payd to see 19 out of 21 just FYI.

I was just saying the other day how CM was pretty good lol but for the record I like the MCU movies it's why I've payd to see 19 out of 21 just FYI.
    Again I apologize I might be mixing things up and attributing some of the stuff other people have said with you. Umm yea I didnt see Antman and the Wasp, Ironman 2 and Incredible hulk in theaters. Antman and the Wasp I was in the middle of moving so money and time were tight. Plus u had just saw infinity war like 5 times in theaters so I had already dropped too much money.

How did you feel about Infinity war and While I love what they are doing with the Endgane trailers I can 100% see how someone can find the trailers boring. I appreciate the lack of spoiler and playing up the nostalgia of past films.

Again I apologize I might be mixing things up and attributing some of the stuff other people have said with you. Umm yea I didnt see Antman and the Wasp, Ironman 2 and Incredible hulk in theaters. Antman and the Wasp I was in the middle of moving so money and time were tight. Plus u had just saw infinity war like 5 times in theaters so I had already dropped too much money.

How did you feel about Infinity war and While I love what they are doing with the Endgane trailers I can 100% see how someone can find the trailers boring. I appreciate the lack of spoiler and playing up the nostalgia of past films.
    Pretty much loved Infinity war i think it's the best MCU movie best team movie and one of the best comic movies I can nit pick a few things like did we really need them to battel another huge army in the end? Or how the black order kinda sucked but really it was a good movie.

I love this guy's videos. Great attention to detail on the latest trailer, and some great predictions on what might happen.

Pretty much loved Infinity war i think it's the best MCU movie best team movie and one of the best comic movies I can nit pick a few things like did we really need them to battel another huge army in the end? Or how the black order kinda sucked but really it was a good movie.
    Defiently think I confused another poster with you. But as far as the army to fight I get the complaint but do you have a better idea to try to give 23 Heroes or whatever it was time to show off and stand out? Army of paper men as Drax would call them gives everyone a chance to shine in the action. I do wish The Black Order was more developed but if it woulda took away from Thanos then I rather them be throw away characters. Maybe if they didnt kill them all off they coulda developed them more later. And unlike the Chitarui or Ultron robots the outsider actually felt like a threat. I mean if Thor didnt show up they woulda over run the heroes.

Wasn't that brilliant?!?! Oh man I teared up as well. Everyone who hasn't seen it should immediately erase the memory that they know what its going to be and go in cold instead.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.