Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Wasn't that brilliant?!?! Oh man I teared up as well. Everyone who hasn't seen it should immediately erase the memory that they know what its going to be and go in cold instead.
    Yea I wasnt expecting that caught me off guard

Avengers-Endgame-Thanos-Empire-Cover.jpg
    Cool hope he keeps the armor on this time

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Avengers-Endgame-Thanos-Empire-Cover.jpg
    Cool hope he keeps the armor on this time
    I'm glad they're bringing Thanos' armor back.

BANNED

I still don't think Thanos will have much of a role in the film. His story is largely done. He'll be there for the final fight, and a few scenes to set it up, but I suspect the story will largely be told without him.

It will be interesting to see how all the stones factor in to the resolution, not just the time stone. I'll be really disappointed if they can fix stuff just by going back in time as if none of the other stones matter.

It was one of my minor issues with Infinity War. Seems like Thanos could have used the reality stone to put all the other stones in his hand. The stones themselves really served no purpose except as nondescript quest items.

I also wonder if Thanos will die in the end. Hard to imagine the Avengers outright killing him, and also hard to imagine how he is the unwitting instrument of his own death, as usually happens with MCU villains.
    Last edited by AJBopp; 03-17-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I still don't think Thanos will have much of a role in the film. His story is largely done. He'll be there for the final fight, and a few scenes to set it up, but I suspect the story will largely be told without him.

It will be interesting to see how all the stones factor in to the resolution, not just the time stone. I'll be really disappointed if they can fix stuff just by going back in time as if none of the other stones matter.

It was one of my minor issues with Infinity War. Seems like Thanos could have used the reality stone to put all the other stones in his hand. The stones themselves really served no purpose except as nondescript quest items.

I also wonder if Thanos will die in the end. Hard to imagine the Avengers outright killing him, and also hard to imagine how he is the unwitting instrument of his own death, as usually happens with MCU villains.
    Not really spoilers but ima put spoiler tags incase anyone doesnt want to know about stuff we have seen from set photos.
    spoilers:
    Given that they seem to be recreating scenes from old movies where they know the stones were I think they are gonna try to round them all up and undo the snap. Not just simple tile travel but who knows jsut my guess. Given the Plot synopsis whoever weilds the Gauntlet might change a couple other things when they undo it.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Not really spoilers but ima put spoiler tags incase anyone doesnt want to know about stuff we have seen from set photos.
    spoilers:
    Given that they seem to be recreating scenes from old movies where they know the stones were I think they are gonna try to round them all up and undo the snap. Not just simple tile travel but who knows jsut my guess. Given the Plot synopsis whoever weilds the Gauntlet might change a couple other things when they undo it.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    could be that Captain Marvel is the only one powerful enough too weild the gauntlet. That may be her special role in the film.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    could be that Captain Marvel is the only one powerful enough too weild the gauntlet. That may be her special role in the film.
    end of spoilers
    Now just speculating with no leaked info so ima drop the tags for this. But yea she might be the one but I feel like from what we saw her durability wasnt shown to be on par with Thors. It could be but we didnt see it really, her flight and Photon blasts were insanely powerful but Thors been shown to be able to take ridiculous amounts of damage. But honestly think maybe it's more likely Someone who cant survivie it like Tony or Steve do it and die in the process. Assuming they make they're own Gauntlet. If they dont Hulks the only one with a big enough hand to fit the current one. Honestly the more I speculate the more I realize I have not one clue where this movie is going or how it's getting there

BANNED

Now just speculating with no leaked info so ima drop the tags for this. But yea she might be the one but I feel like from what we saw her durability wasnt shown to be on par with Thors. It could be but we didnt see it really, her flight and Photon blasts were insanely powerful but Thors been shown to be able to take ridiculous amounts of damage. But honestly think maybe it's more likely Someone who cant survivie it like Tony or Steve do it and die in the process. Assuming they make they're own Gauntlet. If they dont Hulks the only one with a big enough hand to fit the current one. Honestly the more I speculate the more I realize I have not one clue where this movie is going or how it's getting there
    Marvel's powers actually come from one of the stones, though. I would expect that to make a big difference. It could also be a joint effort requiring all the heroes, like the end of GotG, using Marvel's powers to channel their focus
    Last edited by AJBopp; 03-17-2019 at 05:06 PM.

Marvel's powers actually come from one of the stones, though. I would expect that to make a big difference.
    That could be true but I assume much like Thanos Thor would be unphased by touching an infinity stone. But i guess we have never seen him do it so who knows. Honestly I think Captain Marvel is gonna be very important, but I don't think shes gonna get that big of a role. I wouldnt vs surprised if Antman and Rocket get more screen time then her. With most the focus going on rhe OG avengers. But yea she definelty gonna play a major role in however they win

BANNED

That could be true but I assume much like Thanos Thor would be unphased by touching an infinity stone. But i guess we have never seen him do it so who knows. Honestly I think Captain Marvel is gonna be very important, but I don't think shes gonna get that big of a role. I wouldnt vs surprised if Antman and Rocket get more screen time then her. With most the focus going on rhe OG avengers. But yea she definelty gonna play a major role in however they win
    Yeah and it's hard for me to say what Thor's durability is anymore. First Avengers movie Hulk made him bleed without a lot of effort. That couldn't have happened with Infinity War Thor. He got amped up to ridiculous levels.

Yeah and it's hard for me to say what Thor's durability is anymore. First Avengers movie Hulk made him bleed without a lot of effort. That couldn't have happened with Infinity War Thor. He got amped up to ridiculous levels.
    He also got stabbed by Loki. But that could be chalked up to magical asgardian weapons. But yea Ragnarok had Thor embrace his role as a God and then Infinity War I mean I guess he was dead and Stormbreaker brought him back or he was on the verge of death. But the fact he still had a body afterward is kinda crazy. Most the character have been inconsistent. Cap had a challenge with Batroc, but has been shown Making people fly, Throwing motorcycles, and holding back helicopters.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Stone Rumor so take with a GOS.

spoilers:
    Rumor I heard they use the knowledge Shuri got from scanning Vision's Stone to not steal the stone but to go back in time and scan them to create their own as to not tip off Thanos of their plan.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Stone Rumor so take with a GOS.

spoilers:
    Rumor I heard they use the knowledge Shuri got from scanning Vision's Stone to not steal the stone but to go back in time and scan them to create their own as to not tip off Thanos of their plan.
    end of spoilers
    Yea heard that too.

spoilers:
    also heard a rumor Thanos uses the Space stone to siphon off some of Carol's power right out the gate
    end of spoilers

Yea heard that too.

spoilers:
    also heard a rumor Thanos uses the Space stone to siphon off some of Carol's power right out the gate
    end of spoilers
    Heard that too.

She might be. I feel that anyone with Kree metabolism should be able to wield it, like Ronan was able to do. My own hope is that its Nebula, because of the symmetry with her being tortured by Thanos so much over the years.

The movie so far looks to be very heavy on nostalgia for all the other MCU films. I really expect this to be alot like Back to the Future II, with new scenes overlapping old scenes and, in the end, a big twist where the world is slightly different from the one we saw at the beginning of Infinity War.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.