Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    I don't see much of Harry, to be honest. IMHO, Flash is like Flash, just adapted to the new context (e.g. he still bullies Peter, but in a different way then the comics version did).
    Ditko Harry was a rich snob who disliked Peter. That sounds a lot like MCU Flash.

The bullying aspect doesn't seem to have the same kind of impact without Flash's physicality or the more obvious effect on Peter in my opinion (other then the party, it really isn't noticeable).

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I hope that when they do introduce the Fantastic Four to the MCU that they will repair some of the damage done by the schism between the Fox films and the MCU. Reed Richards should be an old acquaintance with T'Challa, a colleague of Tony Stark, etc. It really annoys me that things that were introduced in the Fantastic Four are getting linked to other characters. Reed defeated the mini-invasion by Skrulls in FF #2. Lyja was pretty much a de facto FF member but let's forget that marriage with Johnny in the MCU
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 03-18-2019 at 01:07 AM.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was kind of bummed that, for a movie titled "Ant-Man and The Wasp," they seemed to spend the bare minimum of time actually focusing on and developing the romance between Ant-Man and Wasp.

It didn't help that I thought Michael Douglas and Michelle Pfeiffer had more chemistry then Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly.
    Rudd and Lilly have more of a brother and sister chemistry than a romantically one in my opinion.
    Last edited by chamber-music; 03-18-2019 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Rudd and Lilly have more of a brother and sister chemistry than a romantically one in my opinion.
    I can buy that.

Ditko Harry was a rich snob who disliked Peter. That sounds a lot like MCU Flash.

The bullying aspect doesn't seem to have the same kind of impact without Flash's physicality or the more obvious effect on Peter in my opinion (other then the party, it really isn't noticeable).
    I see.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    I won't say you're wrong, but I can't say that I agree either.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Steve and Carol would be great.
    Bucky and Black Widow.
    Hulk and Valkrye.

Dunno why but I've always liked the idea of Falcon and Maria Hill being a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by WeArentVenom View Post
    Dunno why but I've always liked the idea of Falcon and Maria Hill being a thing.
    MCU Hill is actually kind of nice, so I wouldn't mind it .

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I think it was less of a refresher and more of a "completely blowing it all apart" .

I wish they had done more with Thor and Sif in the movies.
    I liked Lady Sif too, where has she been?

I couldn't get through Dark World or Ragnarok.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Scarlett Witch is prolly one of the cooler characters in these big flicks, especially because of Elizabeth Olsen. The Vision stuff is beyond boring though. She really would excel as a character, on her own.