Default Hela vs. Titan Squad

Hela
    (MCU)

vs.

Iron Man, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man, Star-Lord, Drax, Mantis, Nebula
    (MCU)

The Titan Squad is waiting for Thanos to arrive. Instead, Hela makes a grand entrance. The Goddess of Death is making a power grab for the Time Stone.

The fight is on Titan. Thanos isn't showing up anytime soon.

Who wins?

I actually think Bleeding Edge Iron Man alone would be a decent match for Hela.

And, unlike Thanos, she really has no counter to a lot of the crazy stuff Doctor Strange can do.

As tough as Hela is, Iron Man + Doctor Strange should really be more than enough.

Add in the annoying distraction of Spider-Man, the ridiculous tech Star-Lord now has (restraining Iron Man and Thanos for at least shorts amount of time), Mantis' psionic powers (which Hela has no proven feats against), plus Drax and Nebula adding some muscle and I think it's a stomp.

Thanos was really only a match for this team because of the craziness of the stones. Even though Hela >>>> Baseline Thanos, she still loses this one.

Dr. Strange is gonna be the MVP here, whether with Time Stone abuse or teleporting her elsewhere. Without him the team would be pincushions.

Astonishing Member

I think Hela is being severely underestimated here. I think they take it, but it's going to be with heavy casualties.
    Last edited by wjowski; 03-15-2019 at 08:02 PM.

The problem with Hela is, unlike Thanos, she's going to be stabbing and slashing instead of punching, with knives that go right through Thor (which means they go right through everyone else). They probably still win because of Strange, but it won't be easy and there will be deaths.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Yeah, Strange can most likely secure the win here, unless she can summon the bifrost, but we never saw her do it. Beyond that though, I think Tony's likely the only one who can meaningfully damage her at all.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    The problem with Hela is, unlike Thanos, she's going to be stabbing and slashing instead of punching, with knives that go right through Thor (which means they go right through everyone else). They probably still win because of Strange, but it won't be easy and there will be deaths.
    Agreed with all of this.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

it will be a Hela of a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    I actually think Bleeding Edge Iron Man alone would be a decent match for Hela.

And, unlike Thanos, she really has no counter to a lot of the crazy stuff Doctor Strange can do.

As tough as Hela is, Iron Man + Doctor Strange should really be more than enough.

Add in the annoying distraction of Spider-Man, the ridiculous tech Star-Lord now has (restraining Iron Man and Thanos for at least shorts amount of time), Mantis' psionic powers (which Hela has no proven feats against), plus Drax and Nebula adding some muscle and I think it's a stomp.

Thanos was really only a match for this team because of the craziness of the stones. Even though Hela >>>> Baseline Thanos, she still loses this one.
    IM had trouble with cull obsidian there's no way he can do it alone.

Cull wrecked the Hulkbuster. Having trouble with him isn't a low showing.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Cull wrecked the Hulkbuster. Having trouble with him isn't a low showing.
    I'm not saying it is I'm just saying cull is not on her level.