Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Shes not in the movie. Right ? It's been so long I dont rember much about it.
    No she's not, of course sshe wasn't around for the Demon Bear Saga which is what the movie is supposed to be based on. Its just the writers never gave her a serious long term relationship in the comics plus her last girlfriend was blown up and no one noticed.

Finally, though I was going to wait till friday for this.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    No idea, I still do not know what Scott is like here. At one point he is a boy scout and the next he is full revolutionary assaulting military bases.
    Maybe he is the sum of it all. He has lines he won't cross but isn't afraid to do what he feels is right.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I guess that's the last we will see of Reaper. Which is a shame as he was one of the most interesting members of the MLF and Weapon X program.
    I've never read any past issues with Reaper, it seems he first appeared in New Mutants 87! I got confused with him because he is drawn just like Colossus.

He must be one of the MLF Scott is trying to find.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 03-14-2019 at 06:07 PM.

BANNED

Unfortunately there's not a lot in this preview that I'm all that excited for. I might take Uncanny off the pull-list until Emma Frost is set to appear. I think I'd rather invest in Age of X-Man and the upcoming War of the Realms.
    Last edited by King_Thor13; 03-14-2019 at 06:27 PM.

"Darkseid is"
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Unfortunately there's not a lot in this preview that I'm all that excited for. I might take Uncanny off the pull-list until Emma Frost is set to appear. I think I'd rather invest in Age of X-Man the upcoming War of the Realms.
    I don't know why they always waste one whole page in black with just a bubble. That's lazy writing and drawing.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 03-15-2019 at 02:21 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    Maybe he is the sum of it all. He has lines he won't cross but isn't afraid to do what he feels is right.
    This is Scott. Plus, he's never been opposed to some people doing his dirty work for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    I've never read any past issues with Reaper, it seems he first appeared in New Mutants 87! I got confused with him because he is drawn just like Colossus.

He must be one of the MLF Scott is trying to find.
    I was looking at some of Reaper's costumes and a lot of them look like the unholy combination of Colossus and Morbius.

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    "Darkseid is"
    "I am Groot"

BANNED

I was all gun ho for UNCANNY X-MEN #11 and loved it but this art is boring me to tears now it should have been that one issue only

I don't why they always waste one whole page in black with just a bubble. That's lazy writing and drawing.
    I don't get why keep using it

BANNED

The black page isn't counted as part of the 20 story pages so it's essentially a bonus.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I was hyped for Hope and Banshee. I wanted for them to get at least one issue.
    hopeful they don't become wallpaper

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't know where else comment about this but while i'm not an emma fan i'm curious about what role will Emma play on this run.

Will she be an enemy or ally?
    what about her relationship with scott? will it improve or is marvel planning to screw?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 03-14-2019 at 08:06 PM.

Fantastic Member

I don't why they always waste one whole page in black with just a bubble. That's lazy writing and drawing.
    To be fair, they're not letting it get in the way of page count. There's still been 20 pages of art and dialogue in each issue since 12 (11 had 30 of main story). As long as it stays that ways, I'm okay with it.