Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    1. LMAO at the "twofer" bit. Guess Scott will be stuck with Logan as his Plus One until Sinistmma breaks them up.

2. LMAO at the boys looking up Val Cooper before Emma, lolololololol.
    Looking up Cooper makes sense. Emma's HFC base is in the center of New York City. Hardly the place to be inconspicuous.

BANNED

I hope they let the New Mutants have more limelight in this issue than the last issue.

https://soundcloud.com/marvel/385-th...h-nick-spencer

It is confirmed by Rosenberg that Hope is the leader of MLF....

Rosenberg has said that the reason why New Mutants is on the list-to-do is to fix the T-O-virus on Karma and Dani. They need a big brain to figure that out since Beast is in Age-of-Xman.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 03-17-2019 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    I hope they let the New Mutants have more limelight in this issue than the last issue.

Rosenberg has said that the reason why New Mutants is on the list-to-do is to fix the T-O-virus on Karma and Dani. They need a big brain to figure that out since Beast is in Age-of-Xman.
    or a big magnet

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post

IMHO, and given what happened to the Elder Gods, Illyana 2.0 has a pretty big brain.

Note that Dani & Karma kept T/O but Illyana & Wolfsbane didn't... I don't believe it's "shape shifter immunity", I think Illyana wants them to be infected for reasons of her own.

Using the Soulsword in Limbo, Illyana 1.0 cured herself of T/O less than a minute after first meeting Warlock. She went on to cure a million+ demons of T/O at the end of Inferno while empowered as the LightChilde (see also my letter published in TNM v1 #78, the one where Dani first goes to Hel, good to review now as "War of Realms" approaches.)

Curing two mutants using her full Hell Lord powers in Limbo shouldn't be an issue... although they might end up with a corrupt demonic essence afterward...

Personally I think Magik is "playing a long game", maybe to repower Dani, do more stuff with Karma/Xian/Tran's soul(s), bring back Warlock, do HellLord business with Guido in Hel etc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by G0RM View Post
    IMHO, and given what happened to the Elder Gods, Illyana 2.0 has a pretty big brain.

Note that Dani & Karma kept T/O but Illyana & Wolfsbane didn't... I don't believe it's "shape shifter immunity", I think Illyana wants them to be infected for reasons of her own.

Using the Soulsword in Limbo, Illyana 1.0 cured herself of T/O less than a minute after first meeting Warlock. She went on to cure a million+ demons of T/O at the end of Inferno while empowered as the LightChilde (see also my letter published in TNM v1 #78, the one where Dani first goes to Hel, good to review now as "War of Realms" approaches.)

Curing two mutants using her full Hell Lord powers in Limbo shouldn't be an issue... although they might end up with a corrupt demonic essence afterward...

Personally I think Magik is "playing a long game", maybe to repower Dani, do more stuff with Karma/Xian/Tran's soul(s), bring back Warlock, do HellLord business with Guido in Hel etc.
    This is clearly going to be used to restore Dani's mutant powers. She already has her Valkyrie powers. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Train, either.

And we known Warlock will be back.

Oh, Magik is a major sorceress on earth since her training by Dr. Strange. She wouldn't even have to take them to Limbo to fix them.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    This is clearly going to be used to restore Dani's mutant powers. She already has her Valkyrie powers. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Train, either.

And we known Warlock will be back.

Oh, Magik is a major sorceress on earth since her training by Dr. Strange. She wouldn't even have to take them to Limbo to fix them.
    The T/O virus isn't a pushover; it's consumed civilizations, and those infected by it are highly resistant to magic (See S'ym vs N'astirh in 'Inferno')

Illyana was never great at curing other humans: something about leaving a demonic taint. Stephen's magical training has powered her up a bit, but I'm not certain Dr. Strange would be good at T/O antivirals (I haven't read all of Cable; has magic been used on him?)

Mighty Member

No spoilers, but is anyone actually editing this book? It’s already so inconsistent with the previous issues.

If Hope is the MLF leader she is even more dead than I thought.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    If Hope is the MLF leader she is even more dead than I thought.
    Let's hope somebody is going to give us some spoilers in a few hours time because this issue is coming out today.

It's quite obvious who is going to die.... but I could be wrong.

This issue jumped around quite a bit...

spoilers:
    Magik, Wolfsbane, & Dani capture Reaper while Cyclops & Wolverine make a deal with Val Cooper. She provides them information and in return they will owe her a favor.

Multiple Man & Cyclops question Reaper about the MLF's whereabouts. Apparently he did not want to join, but Hope gave him a burner phone in case he changes his mind.

Dark Beast is now working for Cyclops on some type of experiment. To show his loyalty he gives up the marauders location. The X-Men arrive to an abandoned warehouse...feels like dejavu...And wolfsbane is attacked by Scrambler who sends her TO virus into chaos.

While Magik, Dani, & Shan tend to Rahne, Wolverine pursues Scrambler. Once the other X-Men catch up to Wolverine, they find him with a knife in his skull. Multiple Man and some dupes have captured Scrambler and Callisto...who is the one who knifed Logan as Scrambler was her prey.

Callisto takes the X-Men to the Morlock tunnels where Chamber is hanging out with Jubilee's baby. Apparently the marauders, including Scrambler, killed many of the morlocks...again...Cyclops tells Jono he will fix things.

The X-Men are now in Chernya where they eliminate some rebels. Apparently Val Cooper told Scott if the X-Men eliminate the rebels, the morlocks could re-locate there.

Chamber decides to join the X-Men as he wants revenge on the marauders. As the X-Men celebrate their "small win", Captain America arrives to have a chat with Scott.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Andru

spoilers:
    Thanks for the spoilers. I thought the enemies in this issue were MLF and not Marauders.

So this issue is reminiscent of the Marauders/Morlock days?

This is a surprise.
    end of spoilers

Why is Shogo a baby? Isnt he supposed to be a toddler?

Why does Rahne have the TO virus? It was explained in her first issue that she no longer had it bc of her shapeshifting, yet when she goes into wolf form, it comes back? So does that mean Magik is a latent carrier?
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-20-2019 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why is Shogo a baby? Isnt he supposed to be a toddler?

Why does Rahne have the TO virus? It was explained in her first issue that she no longer had it bc of her shapeshifting, yet when she goes into wolf form, it comes back? So does that mean Magik is a latent carrier?
    Do not know enough about Shogo...but last I saw of him, he was still a tiny babe.

Apparently Rahne & Illyana still carry the TO virus, but can suppress it's effects due to their ability to shape-shift (Rahne into a wolf, Illyana into the Darkchilde).

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

did Hope or Banshee do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    did Hope or Banshee do anything?
    they werent in the issue. We got a preview of them though