Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Top Cow

image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Sara Pezzini Coplay by Carol Zara
    http://topcowofficial.tumblr.com/pos...ara-carol-zara

Cyber Force revival from Matt Hawkins, Bryan Hill and Atilio Rojo;

http://www.cbr.com/cyber-force-reboot-top-cow/amp/

Always down for more TCU books and Hawkins and Hill are strong writers so im excited for this.
    The fact that theyre commited to a monthly release of 25 issues is nice too.

Reebot"2 IX Generation 8 Deux ex Machina

Velocity Daughter Chairwoman; But Aphrodite IX killed the Chairwoman (the main antagonist) when she was seven by using the Wheel of Shadows to go back in time

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Cyber Force revival from Matt Hawkins, Bryan Hill and Atilio Rojo;

http://www.cbr.com/cyber-force-reboot-top-cow/amp/

Always down for more TCU books and Hawkins and Hill are strong writers so im excited for this.
    The fact that theyre commited to a monthly release of 25 issues is nice too.
    Hill and Hawkins make a great writing team and I'm really digging the plot they came up with. Not to mention we'll have Silvestri on covers Also I'm not a big fan of digital comics so I'm excited to hear that they will be collecting the Cyberforce: Artifacts series in trade.

I'm really excited for this so now I need to get caught up on IXth Generation as I didn't end up getting that series for some reason. I just ordered IXth Generation Vol 1 and 2 but noticed that there are 4 one shots also that aren't in the trades? Is it just Apollo IX, Artemis IX, Athena IX and Poseidon IX? I'm also really excited for Cyber Force Artifacts. I got issue #0 when they printed that one but they didn't print any other ones. And I'm not into digital comics either so I'm excited to read those finally.

With that creative team, this is a reboot I can support.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    I'm really excited for this so now I need to get caught up on IXth Generation as I didn't end up getting that series for some reason. I just ordered IXth Generation Vol 1 and 2 but noticed that there are 4 one shots also that aren't in the trades? Is it just Apollo IX, Artemis IX, Athena IX and Poseidon IX? I'm also really excited for Cyber Force Artifacts. I got issue #0 when they printed that one but they didn't print any other ones. And I'm not into digital comics either so I'm excited to read those finally.
    The one-shots were showcases for the talent hunt winners. Not really integral to the story told in IXth Generation.

The one-shots were showcases for the talent hunt winners. Not really integral to the story told in IXth Generation.
    Ok, cool, thanks for the info. I will still pick them up as I'm a completionist. ;-)

Astonishing Member

Hi.

For anyone who's more in the-know, what's the current status, if any, on The Darkness series?

Still cancelled. And it'll be back at some undetermined point in the future.

Astonishing Member

Still cancelled. And it'll be back at some undetermined point in the future.
    Thanks.

Oh well. Back to wait, I guess.

Spectacular Member Paulie Blade's Avatar

There was an interview with Matt Hawkins a couple of months ago (so technically the plans could have changed already), where he said The Darkness would be back after Witchblade comes back. And Witchblade comes back some time next year.

I dont recall them saying 2018?

Spectacular Member Paulie Blade's Avatar

It was something I asked Matt about on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/topcowmatt/statu...21005307629570