Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Top Cow

I'm down for more Top Cow, but Magdalena #1 didn't really impress me, and the universe has seemingly been in shamble the last few years. I'd love to see a resurgence, but those covers look nothing like Witchblade.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    So, are there any other Top Cow fans on here?

The only book of theirs I'm currently getting monthly is Witchblade. I was getting Artifacts, but the pace was moving too slowly and now with Ron Marz having left and it being nothing but fill-in issues, I decided to trade wait.

It really does seem like we've been waiting a long time for the fallout from the original 13 part Artifacts arc to start making sense. For one thing, I'm getting kind of sick of just focusing on Sara, Jackie, Tom, Magdalena and the Angelus when we barely know anything about the other 8 Artifacts. With the Heart Stone now belonging to someone else, I'd love to know where Abigail went, and I'm dying to see more of the Finn/Glory/Enstrom, Ji and Sabine arcs. Plus the details of the Survivor's plan, his role as the Curator and his connection to Tau'ma are still really vague. I'm hoping Marz returns to Artifacts, or uses Witchblade or the upcoming Magdalena mini to tie up some of these loose threads.

I've also been meaning to pick up the Cyberforce and Aphrodite IX trades, especially after hearing that they are merging into one. For anyone who has read them, is there any explanation as to what happened to Aphrodite IV, her creators and/or the Coin of Solomon?
    Witchblade is still one of my favorite comics, glad to have joined this thread!

Spectacular Member

With the Top Cow Universe getting a reboot (Witchblade, Cyber Force, Aphrodite V, Darkness) would anyone else like to see Hunter-Killer come back as part of it?

I'd rather see Hunter-Killer than another attempt to make Cyber Force happen.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    I'd rather see Hunter-Killer than another attempt to make Cyber Force happen.
    I’d love to make them both happen. Cyberforce/Hunter Killer was one of the funner books Top Cow has put out in the last decade. I’m putting a pitch together to send to Marc & Matt.

Astonishing Member

I've recently got into top cow a lot, got vol 1 to 6 of artifacts

Any recommendations

Have to say I'm a little confused on the witch blade reading order

I'm loving the new Cyber Force series. And Aphrodite V #1 was really good too.

Ultimate Member

I bought Aphrodite V issues #1 and #2 and was pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    I've recently got into top cow a lot, got vol 1 to 6 of artifacts

Any recommendations

Have to say I'm a little confused on the witch blade reading order
    Eclipse has been good. https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/.../23/eclipse-2/

thedarkness_sexandscifi_bookbundle-twitter-artmarcsilvestri.jpg

Check out this sweet Humble Bundle! You can get like nearly every Darkness issue and help the #CAWildfires!

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/t...s_tile_index_2

Port of Earth has been a lot of fun. First contact with aliens story. Slower paced, but well worth the read. It's just brilliant. Issue #10 is out next week.
    https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...t-of-earth-10/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarkus View Post
    Port of Earth has been a lot of fun. First contact with aliens story. Slower paced, but well worth the read. It's just brilliant. Issue #10 is out next week.
    https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...t-of-earth-10/
    Yep, really good series and a nice idea of a story.

Astonishing Member

Has anyone seen this before? I came across a Cyberforce/Artifacts webcomic on Webtoons. Aphrodite IX also has one here. Anyone know if they have been printed?

Spectacular Member Paulie Blade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Has anyone seen this before? I came across a Cyberforce/Artifacts webcomic on Webtoons. Aphrodite IX also has one here. Anyone know if they have been printed?
    Sure, I think the Cyber Force story you linked is technically vol4 of the series, collectively known as Rebirth: https://imagecomics.com/comics/relea...birth-vol-1-tp
    Aphrodite also has been printed. Technically Rebirth links events of Cyber Force from the near future to the events of Aphrodite and IX Generation from the DISTANT future. I'm sure majority of this has been printed, but I think that some of the later webtoon episodes are online-exclusive (and served as the bridge between the two).
    Last edited by Paulie Blade; 10-30-2019 at 10:10 AM.