Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Cow

BANNED

I just want to know if Hope's still alive and if she's the new Darkness host.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wood4trees View Post
    Shinglepants, chances are their focus will be on The Darkness in IXth Generation and how he got there in the pages of Witchblade. Cyber Force got a conclusion of sorts in the Aphrodite IX/Cyber Force one-shot. I reckon Silvestri still has an arc or two up his sleeve though.

Generally Top Cow are too small a company with a limited run of books to centre their attention on Artifacts at the moment. Plus they've got their Discover Imprint and Talent Hunt coming up so I reckon their current direction is Darkness/Witchblade/Aphrodite and creator owned work. We will get the odd mini like Magdalena and Tales of Honor though.

OP/SiegePerilous02 the Aphrodite IX TPBs and the Aphrodite IX/Cyber Force one-shot gives you the relevant backstory of IX's creation but not IV's. I picked them up to prepare for Talent Hunt 2015 and got drawn into the world and art. By the end of it the cliffhanger had me hooked. The first five issues of Cyber Force should still be available for free on Top Cow's site if you're curious about numeral V.
    Cheers mate, much appreciated. I'll probably check out Cyberforce anyway just for a little back story. I'll look into The Darkness and Witchblade too.

I really have to ask what the current status of the Angelus is, i got the mini series where Dani had, i know it passed to Finch after the universe reset has Finch been killed off.
    I have to admit i'm sticking with Witchblade/Magdalena/Aphrodite mainly. The Darkness to me is a bit dark and i kinda don't support evil characters plus with me collecting marvel i'm running out of room so not going to get something that doesn't interest me.
    Cyberforce i don't know how many collections there is, i might add it if there isn't that many.
    Truth is the best policy

Jenny Estacado is the current Angelus bearer.

Thanks Dark-Flux any chance you could tell me when this happened i'm acutally thinking of getting the artifacts line its just got to keep my spending down.
    Truth is the best policy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Thanks Dark-Flux any chance you could tell me when this happened i'm acutally thinking of getting the artifacts line its just got to keep my spending down.
    This was revealed in Witchblade #174. The latest issue, #178, showed the event of Jenny being possessed. What happened to Dani has yet to be revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    This was revealed in Witchblade #174. The latest issue, #178, showed the event of Jenny being possessed. What happened to Dani has yet to be revealed.
    I thought she appeared in a recent issue of Artifcats as a NYPD police detective, the only person i haven't heard about is Patrick Gleason. Its sad that they replaced Finch heck i'm still p!$$ed that they replaced Dani as the Angelus.
    Truth is the best policy

Yeah Dani showed up as a cop in Artifacts.
    Gleason was in a recent issue of Witchblade when Sara visited NY.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    I thought she appeared in a recent issue of Artifcats as a NYPD police detective, the only person i haven't heard about is Patrick Gleason. Its sad that they replaced Finch heck i'm still p!$$ed that they replaced Dani as the Angelus.
    In Witchblade 165 and 175

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    In Witchblade 165 and 175
    Cheers i haven't gotten that far yet i have the following
    Witchblade 80 - 130
    Angelus Vol 1
    Magdalena Orgins (Complete)
    Magdalena (Complete as far as i know)

I plan on completing witchblade and maybe get the darkness reborn tbp, and the artficats anything else i should get.
    Truth is the best policy

Aphrodite IX by Hawkins and Sejic
    First Born
    Broken Trinity
    Darkness by Hester (the Accursed trades)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Aphrodite IX by Hawkins and Sejic
    First Born
    Broken Trinity
    Darkness by Hester (the Accursed trades)
    Thanks i look into those one tiny question which is better Arificats orgins first born or frist born. Thanks
    Truth is the best policy

They collect the same material iirc. Newer editions were just rebranded as part of the Artifacts line.
    The Artifacts might collect a few more tie-ins, but im not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    They collect the same material iirc. Newer editions were just rebranded as part of the Artifacts line.
    The Artifacts might collect a few more tie-ins, but im not sure.
    I think its only the one but i bought it anyway to be sure,
    on saturday i order witchblade repdemption, witchblade orgins Broken Trinty and Artifacts: First born so i think i have plenty of Top Cow for the next 3/4 months.
    Truth is the best policy

Picked up the first two issues of Rise of the Magi in an online sale and thought that it is a pretty fun book to read. Betsy Gonia's colors work better more on this book than Witchblade. Anyone currently reading this? I'm thinking about getting caught up.