Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Cow

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    Is Cyber Force #11 ever going to come out? Looks like it says February 18th now on the Image site. It's been forever.
    They just popped up the promo yesterday:

Next week in stores we have the final issue of Cyber Force by Marc Silvestri and Heubert Michael! Cyber Force, Aphrodite IX and IXth Generation all link together so be sure and grab this issue.

You can read a preview of this issue here:
    http://topcow.com/files/CF011_Previe...1_preview1.pdf

You can also read Cyber Force 1-5 for FREE on ComiXology or download pdf's from the lower right corner of the topcow.com front page (along with a ton of other FREE comics).
    - Matt Hawkins

@Shinglepants: Artifacts is worth the investment imo. How are Sunstone and Death Vigil (also trying to find out the skinny on Think Tank)? With the big two having events and shake ups soon I'm looking to free up space on my pull list for more Image and IDW titles. Nice avatar BTW.
    I make love, you make me sick.

Incredible Member

Final issue, eh? I thought this was going to be the beginning of a new arc. They even solicited #12 at one point.

Oh well.

Just picked up Witchblade 180 and the first two IXTH Generation. My previous exposure to the universe had been random free comic book day stuff and reading the omnibus volumes of The Darkness (which was amazing, despite some odd jumps in storytelling between arcs). Loving what I'm reading though, and I really hope The Darkness gets it's own series again. I love Jackie.
    ::Spoiler::
    Good characters never stay dead, so....
    Favorite characters: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Ozymandias, The Riddler, Hellboy, Renee Montoya.

IX N 3 Nebezial Minipreview

First Look: ‘IXth Generation #3′ St. Patrick’s Day Cover Variant (Exclusive) Source

Here we go with an exclusive look at the upcoming special St. Patrick’s Day variant cover for Top Cow Comics’ IXth Generation #3. IXth Generation #3 is written by Matt Hawkins with art by Stjepan Sejic. This special cover is by Linda Sejic.

For those not in the know, IXth Generation unites Top Cow’s Cyberforce and Aphrodite IX characters with their more mystical side like The Darkness. In issue #3, the Darkness comes calling on our heroes and you’ll have to read to see how they deal with it.

IXth Generation #3 is out March 18, 2015, so keep a look out for it. In the meantime, check out our exclusive reveal of the St. Patrick’s Day cover here below.

EXCLUSIVE: IXth Generation #3 St. Patrick’s Day cover by Linda Sejic

Catch up on IXth Generation:

IXth Generation #1: In the future there is no more natural death, no needs unfilled and everything you could ever want is yours… as long as you’re one of the ones chosen to live in this new Utopia and you’re willing to subjugate yourself to these new self-proclaimed gods with ‘IX’s emblazoned on them.

Do the ends truly justify the means? Is a utopia built on genocide worth the price? Aphrodite, Velocity, Hades, and the other Nines establish fiefdoms in this new world and attempt to rule.

Their internal clashes have escalated, but they are forced to put that aside as they face off against the relentless hordes of the Darkness. The sins of the past have come to claim those who would pretend to be Gods.

The cybernetic future established in APHRODITE IX and CYBER FORCE finally comes face-to-face with the supernatural ARTIFACTS side of the Top Cow universe!

IXth Generation #2: Aphrodite IX has the Witchblade and several other Artifacts have also appeared, destroying the delicately balanced utopia. Who is wielding the Darkness and why is it so hellbent on killing all of the IXs?

IXth Generation #3 standard cover by Stjepan Sejic

via Matt Hawkins on FB

Thanks Matt.

I love that St. Patty's day cover.

Got2 luv the Sejic's arts.

Finally read CF#11. That certainly went out on a malicious note. Great issue nonetheless though.

Top Cow’s one-shot IXth Generation: Hidden Files
    ere we get to meet Top Cow’s newest artist, Atilio Rojo.

Just now caught up with Darkness Falls.

Jackie can spoilers:
    stay dead
    end of spoilers for the time being, I want badass Hope (assuming she didn't lose her powers) to come out of left field when Sara's least expecting. That rivalry would be awesome. A Darkness relaunch with Hope as the lead would be cool, even if it was just a mini.
    Batgirl - ...BOP - Batman - 'Tec - Nightwing - Supergirl - Titans - Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BatGlamorous View Post
    Just now caught up with Darkness Falls.

Jackie can spoilers:
    stay dead
    end of spoilers for the time being, I want badass Hope (assuming she didn't lose her powers) to come out of left field when Sara's least expecting. That rivalry would be awesome. A Darkness relaunch with Hope as the lead would be cool, even if it was just a mini.
    I'd love to see a Hope-led Darkness book. But I'd want it to be like a dark revenge fairy tale fantasy book as opposed to the crime book of her father. And for it to not jump straight to the rivalry with her not-mother. It could be a really interesting book!

Finally got around to reading IXth Generation #2.

Dat ending! $%€¥*#^.

Also, Hades up to no good with that thing...

Witchblade 182-184 Return New York
    Ron Marz picks up right where he left off, with Witchblade-veteran artist Maan House taking over on a story that puts Sara on a path she hoped never to take again...the road straight to New York City. When two mysterious agents approach Sara with a lucrative job offer, she's hesitant - after all, it turns out these two were behind all of the supernatural weirdness infecting Saratoga county over the past year!

Even if she takes the agents' mysterious employer up on her offer...there's still the matter of the job interview.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Witchblade 182-184 Return New York
    Ron Marz picks up right where he left off, with Witchblade-veteran artist Maan House taking over on a story that puts Sara on a path she hoped never to take again...the road straight to New York City. When two mysterious agents approach Sara with a lucrative job offer, she's hesitant - after all, it turns out these two were behind all of the supernatural weirdness infecting Saratoga county over the past year!

Even if she takes the agents' mysterious employer up on her offer...there's still the matter of the job interview.
    I hope the book picks up steam. The Borne Again arc was not Ron's best work, and the Darkness Falls stuff was a letdown after all the hype. I still love Sara Pezzini to death, but the Witchblade book itself has seen better days.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Looks like the Aphrodite IX HC is coming next week! I can't wait to get my hands on this!!

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1414571

How has Witchblade been doing? Might pick up the current arc. I still have to pick up the Death of Estacado .
    Last edited by AstroWolfboy; 06-16-2015 at 10:05 AM.