Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Original Sin: Hulk Vs. Iron Man, #4

CLASSIFIED

Full article here.

Fantastic Member

Cool. Just finished #3, and Marvel is making sure we don't get bored, by already teasing us with #4.

3 will be a tough act to follow, but this looks interesting.

BANNED

Just read #3, looking forward to seeing how it ends. Definitely digging this series. A strong end (so far) to both Gillen's IM and Waid's Hulk - both of which have had their ups and downs.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Just read #3, looking forward to seeing how it ends. Definitely digging this series. A strong end (so far) to both Gillen's IM and Waid's Hulk - both of which have had their ups and downs.
    More downs than anything when it comes to Waid's Hulk run IMHO.

But this series is actually pretty good.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Really enjoyed issue 3, can't wait to see how this ends it is a good story so far.

Fantastic Member

Is 4 the last one? I thought it was a 5 parter?

Issue 3 was well done, and actually gave the fight it's been teasing.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by captain Qball View Post
    Is 4 the last one? I thought it was a 5 parter?

Issue 3 was well done, and actually gave the fight it's been teasing.
    Naw its a four parter. Tenth Realm is 5 parts though

Ohh can't wait for smashing, someone is gonna get messed up

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I want to know what it was that Tony did. That's the part I'm looking forward to the most personally.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Luke Ross draws an amazing Hulk.

I love this Hulk. For too long, Bruce Banner has existed apart from the Marvel Universe, guest appearances aside. But ever since he was immersed into the Avengers, he is having an iconic presence in the lives of all the Avengers, and this encounter is just an example of how thrilling Bruce Banner, the Hulk can be. Hulk, the Avenger, is such a unique character, where he has been given the respect that he has always craved amongst his peers, and the whole Organisation of the MU Earth. Hulk is working inside the system, and it is these relationships that define who Hulk and Iron Man will become, as they feel each other out, with their science and their suits. This is one of the most entertaining relationships to come out of Stan and Jacks Avengers #1, where Iron Man is at loggerheads with the newly menacing Hulk. And here, this is the fallout of that early contact between Iron Man and the Hulk, that was never really resolved, but now we are getting something, that adds to the picture that goes right back to the birth of both characters.

No matter how awesome The new Hulk was I still hate the idea of Tony being involved in bruce's origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezo-Expresso View Post
    No matter how awesome The new Hulk was I still hate the idea of Tony being involved in bruce's origin.
    Thats the ongoing problem with a lot of what Marvel is constantly doing. They're constantly revisiting past stories and shoehorning things in, just to shake up the current status quo. What they NEED to do and SHOULD be doing is writing stories to progress these characters lives forward and stop looking back at old stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezo-Expresso View Post
    Same here. Alot of people don't know, but Bruce Banner actually cured himself of being the Hulk. Completely got rid of him, but he saw Doc Samson with Betty and got so jealous that he turned himself back into the Hulk to battle Doc Samson.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Same here. Alot of people don't know, but Bruce Banner actually cured himself of being the Hulk. Completely got rid of him, but he saw Doc Samson with Betty and got so jealous that he turned himself back into the Hulk to battle Doc Samson.
    So Bruce knew the Hulk cure would never take, because he would always find excuses to go back to the Hulk? Much like Ben Grimms gripe with Johnny doesn't make sense, because Ben always found an excuse to Thing-out every time.