Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-New Member

Default Now that Captain Marvel is out, will we ever see Logan & Carol on screen?

I'm curious after watching Captain Marvel, instantly I thought of Logan and their relationship, so it got me wondering, do you think Carol and Logan will end up on-screen together? They'd make an incredible duo. Disney bought out Fox so it's more than obvious they'll probably reboot X-Men and Wolverine especially since a lot of the actors want to move on (RDJ, Chris Evans... Etc.)

Do you think it'll happen, or no? I think they'd be a perfect cinema duo, if I'm remembering right they also had a relationship, aside from just friendship, or always just close friends?

Regardless, it's a pairing I'd find fantastic on screen. Two different personalities. So much contrast.

I think the Carol/Logan relationship has been kind of forgotten. I'm not really counting on the MCU giving any focus to it.

BANNED

Shame because that was one of Carol's more compelling aspects.
    Imagine being a badass that's able to hang with logan before getting her powers.

Spectacular Member

I think what's really needed is a classic Grimm Poker game, featuring Ben, Logan, Carol, Fury, etc.

We’ve already seen carol on screen
    AC94444F-6DE5-4FC2-B56F-1925BB7C9D66.jpg

This makes me wonder if they'll retcon Logan's involvement with Natasha and Steve from the comics (obviously they can't keep the WWII aspect with Widow at least).

I don’t really think we’d see it happen. MCU Carol is just too different a character and I can’t see them doing the Marvel/Rogue story to lead to her having anything like her relationship with the X-Men from the comics.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    Shame because that was one of Carol's more compelling aspects.
    Imagine being a badass that's able to hang with logan before getting her powers.
    It really is, and both of them are the perfect contrast, like seeing them on-screen together, whether friends, romantic, whatever - does not matter, just want to see them on-screen together as it would pure gold considering Logan's got a bit of an attitude that tags along with him. Basically Black Widow and Captain America but better.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I don’t really think we’d see it happen. MCU Carol is just too different a character and I can’t see them doing the Marvel/Rogue story to lead to her having anything like her relationship with the X-Men from the comics.
    Definitely maybe. Though I did see some people speculating Rogue will come around on the Marvel subreddit, but then again that's just speculation.

When were they in a relationship?
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    When were they in a relationship?
    Backstory revealed in Uncanny X-Men v1 #154, 158, 182, et al. They worked espionage together and were lovers for a time.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 03-25-2019 at 07:27 AM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

hopefully not. just leave it for the comics.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Backstory revealed in Uncanny X-Men v1 #154, 158, 182, et al. They worked espionage together and were lovers for a time.
    Yeah this ^

Loogie: GrrrSniktBubBubMEATGrrrKILLCripes!SniktSniktBubBub BEERGrrrSniktBEERBEERBEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Carol: Um, cool.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I doubt it. The last time I remember Carol's "X-Men ties" getting acknowledge in the comics was back during Civil War I when she tried to recruit the mutants over to the Pro-Registration side. I doubt they shoe-horn Wolverine into have some close past relationship with her in the movie.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.