Default Cosmic Ghost Rider Destroys Marvel History #2 Puzzler

Okay, I know Frank/Fredo warned us in #1 not to worry too much about matching Marvel Universe history up against real world dates and events, and that's fine... but isn't he telling his past self's living wife Maria about a lot of Spider-Man history, including the Symbiote, Clone Saga, and Sin-Eater storylines, that happened long, long after she died and his past self became the Punisher and started interacting with Spider-Man? I thought he was waiting around killing time until the time his family was originally murdered so he could prevent it... but if he's been part of these Spider-Man stories and changed them, and his family is still around, wouldn't that mean he's already at least delayed things? Or has he time hopped backwards again after missing the date, so now there're three of him coexisting?

I know, I know, don't worry too much about it.... but it doesn't seem too out of order for an issue as absolutely steeped in Marvel history, down to the title, as this, to keep straight the order in which things 'originally' happened.

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

I didn't think he actually did any of that stuff. I thought he was just making stuff up and pretending he did. He might be talking about events that didn't happen yet because she wouldn't know any better.

I could be wrong though.
    Baby Thanos

Quote Originally Posted by catbellysqueezer View Post
    I didn't think he actually did any of that stuff. I thought he was just making stuff up and pretending he did. He might be talking about events that didn't happen yet because she wouldn't know any better.

I could be wrong though.
    That would probably be the simplest explanation.