Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't need to see that
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Loogie: GrrrSniktBubBubMEATGrrrKILLCripes!SniktSniktBubBub BEERGrrrSniktBEERBEERBEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Carol: Um, cool.
    I wonder if they'll turn Carol being unimpressed with others around her into a running thing.

Probably not, Carol and Logan meet in comics thanks to their militar carreer and working as spies together for a while, i don't think that Movie Carol has that same amount of story and expiriencen she come across to me as younger and not quite the hard as nails soldies from the 80s that i'm used too see (althougth that might be because of Larson's acting).
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I wonder if they'll turn Carol being unimpressed with others around her into a running thing.
    Honestly, that's why I think it'd be fun to have both characters on screen together, it would be a good running joke. Especially since they do something similar with Captain America already and we won't (possibly) be seeing him anymore.

I heard that Fox has been merged with Disney so its definitely a high possibility that Logan would join the MCU in the near future along with the other X-Men and the Fantastic Four (although the actor might change which is a pity because I absolutely adored Hugh Jackman as wolverine). There are two Captain Marvel movies left and I hope at the end of that, Carol and Logan would meet up at least once.
    Last edited by Leze; 04-15-2019 at 08:30 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I feel like her relationship with Fury included elements of that, with Fury replacing Logan as the guy who knew her "back when." Just like the movie had elements of the story of Carol losing her connection to her memories, but without Rogue.