Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default February sales 2019

Uncanny X men in top 10

IMG_20190316_002001.jpg

BANNED

Uncanny #12 from #11 pretty well which is def good news. I do think bringing back Cyclops and 616 Logan to the mainline X-Men books rejuvenated the sales a bit

PS: What's up with those Flash numbers? Variant issue? I know the book is probably one of the more consistent selling books especially being on like its 60th issue but top 10 feels especially high

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Uncanny #12 from #11 pretty well which is def good news. I do think bringing back Cyclops and 616 Logan to the mainline X-Men books rejuvenated the sales a bit

PS: What's up with those Flash numbers? Variant issue? I know the book is probably one of the more consistent selling books especially being on like its 60th issue but top 10 feels especially high
    That's what I gather as well. Wolverine IS the most popular X-character, and Cyclops is probably either 2nd or 3rd (with Storm likely taking the other slot). Putting them back on the same team again probably drew readers in. Now if they can try to get the band back together completely while keeping some good storytelling and art and Uncanny could possibly stay in or near the top 10.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Great News!
    Congratulations, Rosenberg.

Uncanny has been really good. bringing back characters people like usually doesn't hurt either

Batman crossover and a Heroes in Crisis tie-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    Batman crossover and a Heroes in Crisis tie-in.
    Ahhh that makes sense thank you! I'm way behind on Batman

Marvel promoted a and gave incentives for Uncanny so i'm not surprised that it is top 10.

also 2 of the most important x-characters are back.

I think you already know the answer to this. It was a Batman crossover.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Flash is crossing over with Batman AND Heroes in Crisis.
    "Cable was right!"