Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I'd expect if that was going to happen it would be Bendis to do it. I don't see him handing that big of a project over to anyone, even Miller. Particularly with the joining the military plot point and what not.
If it were any other team I'd say Bendis likely out muscles them in terms of dibs and all that, but not in this case I don't think. Miller's been talking about his idea for a Superman story that's in the works since before was at DC. And I feel like DC themselves likely fought for Miller to call this "Year One", because as I recall early on Miller wasn't sure this would be called Year One. Add that to the fact that he's gotten push back on using specific characters like Wonder Woman in this story yet has been allowed to use her in ever single Dark Knight book and All Star Batman and Robin (all out of continuity). Why the push back now if not to adhere to a continuity where Superman and Wonder Woman didn't date?

And as I recall Bendis and Miller talked Superman shop last year. Miller commented on finding Bendis' plans for Lois fascinating. Similar to the Ruka thing, I'd imagine if this is in continuity Bendis has been kept in the loop if not outright suggested something.

But again, I don't really know what to think right now. I just find the wording in the solicit to be very....deliberate.